Lighting fixtures attach to the garage for condos in SM community

stromung

Do you know how these works?  Supposely it is controlled by sunrise or sunset, but do we pay the electric bill for it? 

stromung said:
Do you know how these works?  Supposely it is controlled by sunrise or sunset, but do we pay the electric bill for it? 

Your HOA pays the electric (and water) bills for the common areas. So yes, indirectly, you pay for it.

-IR2

typically the lights attached to your home are on a switch to allow you to turn them on and off, and they also have the PV sensor. but for the PV sensor to work you just need to leave the switch in the on position.

ours is located right next to the garage door opener, next to the door that lets you in the house from the garage. there are two light switches, one for the interior garage lights and the other switch is for the lights outside the garage (just to clarify i dont live in your community)

I have a feeling, ours might just be a pv sensor instead of switch.  Obviously, builder/city wants every lights on each condo to be on every night, that's my assumption.

Back