Light Fixture

nytransplant

I live in the Sonoma section of woodbury.  On the front of the home is a light that I believe is solar powered (or at least only goes on in the darK).  Unfortunately mine is not working even after changing the $7 bulb.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Ur HOA should cover this, check with them.  It is a light sensor light (huh?).  U pay for the electricity, HOA covers maintenance.  At least that's in my neighborhood.

the solar lights on my detached condo is covered on my HOA.. doesn't hurt to ask....  i thought I had to maintain myself as well until my neighbor told me HOA replaces the bulbs for us... I'm sure these lights are mandatory and you can't remove it without HOA approval.. so they should be responsible... just because it's on your house doesn't mean it's your responsibility.. this is Irvine after all... HOA is the way of life.. 

With single family homes, the house is yours to maintain.  But I called the HOA and asked anyways.  It was a very quick answer from them - Its my responsibility, like I though.  This brings me back to the original problem - How do i fix it?  Any sonoma residents out there?

The benefit of buying a new home is the warranty so go ask Tri-pointe come out to fix it.
nytransplant said:
With single family homes, the house is yours to maintain.  But I called the HOA and asked anyways.  It was a very quick answer from them - Its my responsibility, like I though.  This brings me back to the original problem - How do i fix it?  Any sonoma residents out there?

This is beyond the 1 yr all inclusive warranty?  Doubt Tri-pointe would fix this, doesn't hurt to ask though...

ps99472 said:
This is beyond the 1 yr all inclusive warranty?  Doubt Tri-pointe would fix this, doesn't hurt to ask though...
I agree with PS... give your builder a call... if anything they can point you in the right direction to fix it.

WTF just 1 year for a spanking brand new house! In socal we don't even get rain for the entire year then after the torrential rain the roof leaks then what?

irvinehomeshopper said:
WTF just 1 year for a spanking brand new house! In socal we don't even get rain for the entire year then after the torrential rain the roof leaks then what?

Yeah, what is up with that.  And what is the 10 year warranty you always hear about.  Is that just for structural issues?

Back