Lido Island...

biscuitninja_IHB

I was just looking at Lido Island and surrounding areas. My question is are there any fee associated with owning a home there? I'm pretty sure the CC&R;are extremely strict, but i'm just wondering if anybody out there has any information.

Thanks

-bix

Bix - If you have your pennies saved, there is an NOD filed against a property there. Loan amount is ~$750K. I believe it goes to auction this month.

Thanks Skek!

Do you happen to have the address Eva? I have a few pennies saved, my main big beef with properties in that value amount are taxes, association fees and any mello roos that might apprear. All three can make it VERY expensive with very little in the way of tax shelters. My main issue is that I have 3 cars, so I would need to purchase accordingly.

good luck

-bix

Tell me about it. This is why i'm looking at Northpark square and a regular home.... I was once looking at Orchard Hills, but its a no go now. Maybe in the future, but still. I like Lido mainly because I think it would be a nice place for family to come and visit.... Oh well, take it easy

-bix

Back