Let's Ball It Up!

irvinehomeowner said:
You scared everyone away.

Naw.. I think the competition has been iffy so people have started migrating toward other bball destinations.  I'm gonna try to go out on Saturday mornings to join you since I know playing with or against you will elevate my game  :D

homer_simpson said:
I'm gonna try to go out on Saturday mornings to join you since I know playing with or against you will elevate my game  :D
It's common knowledge that anyone who plays with me or against me automatically looks like an all-star... that's how bad I am.

irvinehomeowner said:
homer_simpson said:
I'm gonna try to go out on Saturday mornings to join you since I know playing with or against you will elevate my game  :D
It's common knowledge that anyone who plays with me or against me automatically looks like an all-star... that's how bad I am.

Or how good you are develops them into an all-star caliber player

Hey Homer, I think you would find Sat. mornings at Heritage more competitive in a way.  There's a red head that makes a lot of his 3s.
;)

I just don't really like playing pick up ball too much... too many people dribbling too much and playing one on one and not knowing how to use or give a screen.  No one cuts and everything is so stagnant...  ???

I guess it's all just exercise..

homer_simpson said:
I just don't really like playing pick up ball too much... too many people dribbling too much and playing one on one and not knowing how to use or give a screen.  No one cuts and everything is so stagnant...  ???
Sorry man... not everyone can execute Phil's triangle offense.

I'm the opposite... I hate scoring... I prefer the dime... love to see a no-look pass from the post turn into an easy backdoor layup.

irvinehomeowner said:
homer_simpson said:
Sorry man... not everyone can execute Phil's triangle offense.

I'm the opposite... I hate scoring... I prefer the dime... love to see a no-look pass from the post turn into an easy backdoor layup.

I also prefer the dime.. I'm a PG first... shooting is always a last resort to me.. ask B4L  ;) You going out Saturday?

Yes... I will be there... gonna show up at 7:45a so I can get into the first game.

I hate PGs who can shoot... it's bad enough you need to guard their penetration and pass-out but you can't leave them open on the perimeter either. You can have 2 of 3... handles, passing vision, or money shot... anything more than that is unfair (I don't even think I have one of those).

Sorry guys, sorry Homer, I was too tired on Friday night to show up early Sat. morning, I was actually planning on going to Cars & Coffee but I couldn't even make that...

Let's try to meet up, 3 of us next Sat. or the next next Sat. morning.

Sorry guys again...wish i was there... :(

B4L: Good to see you there yesterday morning.

So weird... the past month or so we've been getting at least 25 guys but yesterday we barely had 15... only ran 1 court.

Back