Let's Ball It Up!

Sorry guys... won't be able to make it tomorrow morning... have some work matters to attend to.

Was looking forward to a ham & cheese croissant. :)

Never tried outdoor Sat afternoon ball... anyone know of somewhere guys run (maybe Tustin Sports Park?).

homer_simpson said:
It's going to rain all day tomorrow... we could ball there in the afternoon if you want :)
Hmm... we might want to try the Woodbridge one... since the parking is right next to it so you can see who is there or not (or if it's crowded).

Does that mean we would get Chinese food instead of donuts? (I'm kidding... THIS TIME).

6 games?  recently played w/ coworkers...  i was spent after 3 half court 3on3 games @ bonita creek park.  but what the heck, ill make it out next time.

irvinehomeowner said:
Baller4Life said:
I vote that SoCal78 joins us for one of the TI-basketball games (3-on-3?).  She can do pilates afterwards.  :D
Anyone second that???
The pilates or the basketball?

The pilates looks much harder... I can barely bend any of my joints.

The only way this is even a remote possibility is if IHO agrees to suit-up in a neon spandex leotard, headband and leg-warmers a'la 1980's workout gear and lead our whole group in a Yoga or Pilates workout - his choice. If he picks Jazzercize instead, I'll even go along with that, too.

After winning 4 straight games...
...tired :-\  But I'm probably gonna go ball it up again on Thursday night and Saturday morning. 

Hey everyone, if you can make it this Saturday morning for a TI ball, post here and let me know!!!

Thanks! ;)

irvinehomeowner said:
Did you guys get out last Sat morn in the rain? I played Sun morning at one of the secret covered court locations.

Didn't get a chance to go to the spot you mentioned.  It was raining pretty hard so I just slept in haha.

Are we all gonna ball again Saturday?  :)

I can't make it this Saturday either... need to take the kids to something.

Or maybe I'm paranoid SoCal or Trace might show up. :)

Wish I could get out during the week... but once you have kids who have homework... it's not that easy to do.

irvinehomeowner said:
I can't make it this Saturday either... need to take the kids to something.

Or maybe I'm paranoid SoCal or Trace might show up. :)

Wish I could get out during the week... but once you have kids who have homework... it's not that easy to do.

It's all good :)

Probably won't be able to make BBALL on Saturdays anymore, got invited to ball at Newport Coast with some co-workers those days. 

Atleast I'm closer to Indie  :D

Baller4Life said:
Is there a bball court near Jeffrey and Barranca in Woodbridge area?  ::)
Woodbridge Senior Center... off of Lake and Barranca... you can see it from the $2 Family Theatre across the Woodbridge "River" next to the handball courts (yes... old school handballers play there nightly).

Back