LeGone?

irvinehomeowner

So my dreams were crushed when LBJ rolled over and let the Celts stomp on them.

The big question now... is where will LeBron end up next season?

NY, Chicago... or maybe a combo with Wade in Miami?

Heck... make him a Clipper! Or trade Kobe for him (heh).

As much as it would be nice to see Boston/Lakers II... I don't want either of those teams to win another champ... so I hope the Magic can smash Boston and then get their revenge for last year.

Or even... a Suns/Magic final. Word.

Hi Irvinehomeowner,

Magic beat Celtics last year, in case you forgot.  I forsee Lakers vs Magic again this year, just like last year.  Of course, I hope Lakers win like last year.  Just wondering, are you from SoCal or are you from another part of the country?  Of course, not everyone from SoCal loves the Lakers but it's still rare...

I can tell you that I don't see LeBron back in Cleveland next year.  Losing this series made it much easier for LeBron to bail out of Cleverland.  I am not saying he threw the series or anything, but it sure made it easier for him to leave............. ;)

I would love to see LeBron come to Lakers.  Lakers don't have to trade Kobe since LeBron is a free agent.  Lakers just can't afford him without giving up Kobe.  But, Lakers being a class organization, I don't think Lakers will let Kobe go.  But, you never know.  LeBron and Gasol/Bynum with Odom coming off the bench..Now that is a lethal threat.  I can only dream...

Yes... I'm from SoCal... but I'm not a Kobe fan. Loved the Magic era but after he was gone... became a Clippers fan. The only other time I like the Lakers was in the Shaq days before Kobe and the Colorado incident.

I hope the Magic beat the Celts again... but no TurkeyGlue. Jameer is healthy and they have Vinsanity so we'll see.

I think the Lakers may not find the Suns a walkover like Utah.

Totally agree.  Magic era and Showtime was the best Laker era ever.  It just does not get any better. 
I always liked Shaq better than Kobe also.  I was going against the grain when I thought Kobe drove away Shaq.  I was actually happy for Shaq when he won with Miami (once a Laker, always a Laker).  However, I was turned off when he dissed Laker organization and rapped at the nightclub to put Kobe down.  It was not classy.  Now, I think that both of them were idiots and acted like preschool children.

Being a lifetime Laker fan, I still have to root for Lakers.  It has been a little easier lately that Kobe has learned his lesson and is playing more of a team game.  Just wish he did that when he had Shaq and Lakers could have 17 or 18 titles by now.  Oh well, today's Laker team is not so bad. 

Also agree that the Suns won't be as easy as the Jazz, but I think Lakers will be OK. 
As I said in another post, I do work with a lot of people from Utah and actually heard the following statement from the people in Utah:
Sloan has a car dealership in Salt Lake City, but do not buy a car from Sloan.  He will not give you a title!!!

Back