muzie_IHB
New member
Hello,
My bank account is at Washington Mutual, which from my readings is one of the banks more likely to fail. I understand the accounts are FDIC-insured, but in the unlikely event that more banks fail than the FDIC could possibly insure I figured I may as well switch to a "safer", better capitalized bank.
Haven't found it yet though
.
Anyone have any suggestions for a well-capitalized bank that has a good presence in Irvine?
My bank account is at Washington Mutual, which from my readings is one of the banks more likely to fail. I understand the accounts are FDIC-insured, but in the unlikely event that more banks fail than the FDIC could possibly insure I figured I may as well switch to a "safer", better capitalized bank.
Haven't found it yet though
Anyone have any suggestions for a well-capitalized bank that has a good presence in Irvine?