Larkspur by Lennar at Beacon Park

ps99472

Original LONL thread here

Builder's Link:
Lennar
FivePoint

Pricing Info:
Plan 1 $1,009,990 (2,165 sq ft single story)
Plan 2 $1,199,990 $1,204,990 (2,823 sq ft)
Plan 3 $1,269,990 (3,160 sq ft)

Mello-Roos:
Beacon%20Park%20Mello-Roos_zpsrnypzjcf.jpg

Site Map:
Larkspur_sitemap_zpsbed3s5yd.jpg

image_zpshx4hwq3k.jpg

No pricing info except what's available on their website.  I'm not too big on how these homes are set up:  no cul-de-sacs, only pass through streets, not one but two of the bigger lots are at the end of the dreaded death cross T-section, TIC style setbacks with BP Mello; a non-win win

Does anyone else find it odd that the single-story plan 1 master bathroom doesn't include a bathtub?  Even the smaller 1900sqft single-story at Rosemont has a tub in it's master bath (and Lennar's PP Beachwood product had a bathtub in its 1700sqft single-story, for that matter).  And what in the world is up with Rosemont being $100K more than Larkspur? 

Larkspur Plan 1:
Screen%20Shot%202015-08-19%20at%202.18.56%20AM.png

Rosemont Plan 1:
Screen%20Shot%202015-08-19%20at%202.21.52%20AM.png

Maybe targeting the senior crowd for single stories?  A tub is a safety issue for some hence not a necessity for new builds.  We use the tub probably once or twice a year, not a dealbreaker for me.

Assume you're in the market for single stories?  Are there firm pricing for the BP single stories yet?  Remember someone mentioned K.Hov's Silvermist single story doesn't have a price yet and will be much higher than listed?

That's true, I just wonder if no tub will have an affect on resale value in the future.  At least there are tubs in the secondary baths.  I wish they would put double sinks in the secondary bathrooms though, or at least in one considering there are 3 secondary bedrooms.  In a 2165sqft home it's just unacceptable to have one sink.

Pricing is firm at Larkspur and Rosemont, at least according to the Price Sheets.  Rosemont Plan 1 starting from $1,117,940.  Larkspur Plan 1 starting from $1,009,990.  Silvermist Plan 1 has no firm pricing as of yet, I got to the sales office a bit early on grand opening and had a nice chat with the sales rep there, but all I got was that it'll start in the $1.4mil range in the next phase offering.

Any clue why Rosemont is $107,950 more expensive?  Can't all be lot premium.

Alex. said:
That's true, I just wonder if no tub will have an affect on resale value in the future.  At least there are tubs in the secondary baths.  I wish they would put double sinks in the secondary bathrooms though, or at least in one considering there are 3 secondary bedrooms.  In a 2165sqft home it's just unacceptable to have one sink.

Pricing is firm at Larkspur and Rosemont, at least according to the Price Sheets.  Rosemont Plan 1 starting from $1,117,940.  Larkspur Plan 1 starting from $1,009,990.  Silvermist Plan 1 has no firm pricing as of yet, I got to the sales office a bit early on grand opening and had a nice chat with the sales rep there, but all I got was that it'll start in the $1.4mil range in the next phase offering.

Any clue why Rosemont is $107,950 more expensive?  Can't all be lot premium.

Maybe pre plotted options in the KHov one?

ps9 said:
Remember someone mentioned K.Hov's Silvermist single story doesn't have a price yet and will be much higher than listed?

I asked the sales lady in the Amber model during Grand Opening day and she said it was between $1.4-1.5M. Khov website currently lists it at just under $1.35M.

May be mistaken but starting prices tend to no include options. Best guess estimate for new construction options would be 15-40 per ft. Which would add 42k-112k. Then you would need to add for lot premiums assuming that earlier phases had smaller lots and or less desirable lots.  Seems like early releases have sold quickly so could imagine that next available are higher than starting prices.

Updated Larkspur sales and prices

Attachments

• Larkspur.jpg
    Larkspur.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 278
  • Larkspur.pdf
    397 KB · Views: 141
eatthis said:
ps9 said:
Remember someone mentioned K.Hov's Silvermist single story doesn't have a price yet and will be much higher than listed?

A few weeks ago KHOV had 5 single story houses available - they hadn't sold any yet
Lot 2 $1,120,920 5,474 sf lot (currently in the MLS)
Lot 24 $1,120,540 6,219 sf lot
Lot 27 $1,131,040 6,547 sf lot
Lot 67 $1,100,730 4,653 sf lot
Lot 70 $1,052,630 4,653 sf lot (on the dreaded T-Intersection)

Updated sales

Currently available:
Plan One - 1 (single story) - base price of $1,179,990
Plan Two - 6 - base price of $1,219,990
Plan Three - 10 - base price of $1,339,990

The "performance" of the last three phase releases:

3 phases ago (lots 25-32 )- 3 of 8 closed - others are quick move ins
previous phase (lots 17-24) - 4 of 8 sold
current phase (lots 9-16) - 1 of 8 sold

Grand opening was about 11 months ago - closed 27 homes with 5 others "sold"

Attachments

• Larkspur Sales.jpg
    Larkspur Sales.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 285
Any idea on whether fixed upgrades are getting included in the new pricing?  The pricing still shows a premium to Phase 1 pricing.  Just trying to get a gauge on whether it's a true price increase or just one to keep strong selling perception going.

woodburyowner said:
Any idea on whether fixed upgrades are getting included in the new pricing?  The pricing still shows a premium to Phase 1 pricing.  Just trying to get a gauge on whether it's a true price increase or just one to keep strong selling perception going.

Lennar doesn't really offer any upgrades or customizing choices except for outrageously priced flooring and back splashes - remember "Everything's Included" so the prices are their base prices although many are from previous phases. I do remember that they raised prices about $20K from Phase 1A to 1B and then another $10-15K - after that I'm not sure. Their only successful model is the single story plan 1 which does appear to have increased in price albeit the current phase does offer a home with a large back yard.

Drove by the tract last week and nobody from the first two phases has landscaped their yards yet! These closed back in November of last year.

DrTravel said:
woodburyowner said:

Lennar doesn't really offer any upgrades or customizing choices except for outrageously priced flooring and back splashes - remember "Everything's Included" so the prices are their base prices although many are from previous phases. I do remember that they raised prices about $20K from Phase 1A to 1B and then another $10-15K - after that I'm not sure. Their only successful model is the single story plan 1 which does appear to have increased in price albeit the current phase does offer a home with a large back yard.

Drove by the tract last week and nobody from the first two phases has landscaped their yards yet! These closed back in November of last year.

I remember being able to negotiation 10% off for the flooring (yes it was outrageous). 

Back