Landscaping Plant selection and placement

Racquet

I just landscaped my front and rear yard (new construction) and I need help with selecting plants and placing them for maximum curb appeal.

Any recommendations or ideas on who I can contact to help? I guess I can ask my landscaper, but I don't think he has that "eye".

I'm open to contacting a professional if the price is fair and reasonable.

Thanks. I'm located in Lake Forest.

Both Armstrong nurseries and Rogers Garden will help you select and install the plants.  I would try Armstrong first as they may be more economical in price.  Moon nurseries will do the same for trees and large shrubs.

irvine buyer said:
Both Armstrong nurseries and Rogers Garden will help you select and install the plants.  I would try Armstrong first as they may be more economical in price.  Moon nurseries will do the same for trees and large shrubs.
One of my neighbors used Rogers Garden, looks amazing.  Worth getting a bid from them.

Thanks for the reco's. I contacted both Armstrong and Rogers. Rogers actually comes to your house and provides consultation by the hour. Downside is they don't provide a design....just need to take good notes  ??? but for $250/hr, can't lose! Their rates went up recently from $150/hr. 

I've actually been doing just that - going online and saving pics that I like/look good. I came across Scancelli landscape? And they do offer Plant design services. I love his work and designs. Probably costs a lot more than I want to spend, but I guess I won't know until I call 😛

Back