Landscaping Contractor/Gardener Recommendation needed

fish2cat

Need some landscaping work done for a small yard in my new home, can anyone recommend someone who does a good job with reasonable price?

Thanks.

I could use a recommendation for a gardener also. The previous guy we had was very unreliable. I have asked a few neighbors, but their gardeners are not very reliable either.

Bitmaster,

What city are you in?  When I had a house in Irvine, I had a good gardener but alas, he does not go to south Laguna Niguel where I live now.  I did find a good one here luckily.
Depending on where you live, I can give you their contact info.

davenlei said:
Bitmaster,

What city are you in?  When I had a house in Irvine, I had a good gardener but alas, he does not go to south Laguna Niguel where I live now.  I did find a good one here luckily.
Depending on where you live, I can give you their contact info.

I am in Irvine. I am going to talk with a gardener who does a home in the neighborhood. Depending on the rate I might go with him. Will keep everyone posted with a review later.

Bump!!!

Anyone has any referral or recommendation on a good landscaper for both hard and softscapes?

Can anyone recommend someone who does hardscaping for backyard?  We'd like to put in some nice natural stones and a built-in bbq.

Jeffrey Peterson Landscape is great, Jeff is a really nice guy and very accommodating.  He has a degree in Landscape Architecture and has a good eye for quality.  www.jeffreypetersonlandscape.com

Bump...

I use California Custom Landscape. They ripped out my front and back yards, which looked atrocious (previous owner let everything die) and replanted with a "tropical" theme in the front to match the rest of the neighborhood, and an "English garden" them in the back for my own piece of paradise. They also redid my auto sprinkler system, which was a mess, and replaced lighting. I'm using them for monthly maintenance (mowing, trimming, etc) for $100/month.

Visitors always comment about how "clean" my backyard looks. I tell them it's all due to the owner. He took my ideas and really went to town. I would never claim to have a green thumb, so I heavily relied on his experience and expertise. Glad I did!

When I get ready to redo my patio, I'll use them as well. Henry, the owner, is a great guy...very knowledgeable and very customer service-oriented. His portfolio is equally as impressive.

http://www.califcustomlandscape.com/

Back