Landscape Nursery

Was wondering for those that did landscaping any particular nursery you used to source your plants/trees at reasonable cost?

Also anyone have recommendations on trees? Seems everyone uses olive tree or CA pepper. Any other alternatives that are good choices for Irvine and suitable for our "tight" lots. :)

Thanks!

PenguinOrange said:
Was wondering for those that did landscaping any particular nursery you used to source your plants/trees at reasonable cost?

Also anyone have recommendations on trees? Seems everyone uses olive tree or CA pepper. Any other alternatives that are good choices for Irvine and suitable for our "tight" lots. :)

Thanks!

Olive Trees shed way too much and create such a mess.  I'd stay away from them even though they look nice.

I was talking with Aloha Landscaping and they said they use RV Nurseries in Buena Park.  I know I saw a few nurseries on Santiago Canyon when I was driving around trying to get my daughter to sleep.

If you're in Stonegate my neighbors told me the HOAs are getting crazy strict on the plants so if it's going to be visible beyond your yard, keep that in mind.

Back