Lambert Ranch New Kid Park

irvinehomeowner

Read in the OCReg that the kid park that was designed by kids opened last week in Lambert Ranch.

How was it?

Edit: Meant "designed *by* kid".

one thing that is missing in that park are woks. those little asian girls need other skills to fall back on when they dont get into harvard :)

qwerty said:
one thing that is missing in that park is a stripper pole. those little asian girls need other skills to fall back on when they dont get into harvard :)

I usually like your jokes but kidding around about little girls and stripper poles is pretty bad.

no me gusta.

homer_simpson said:
qwerty said:
one thing that is missing in that park is a stripper pole. those little asian girls need other skills to fall back on when they dont get into harvard :)

I usually like your jokes but kidding around about little girls and stripper poles is pretty bad.

no me gusta.

man homer is tough today. good spanish though. ill edit it.

qwerty said:
homer_simpson said:
qwerty said:

no me gusta.

man homer is tough today. good spanish though. ill edit it.

I speak fluent Spanish bud!  Come in handy when I visit Colombus Square :)

irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:
It was the Chinese food at the donut shop that drew in the browns.
I didn't think Cleveland was a big fan of Chinese food.

Just like homer got on me about my joke I feel I need to respond to this. IHO this is so unfunny, if I can make a recommendation before your next joke, say it out loud before u post it. If you still feel good about it by all means post it :)

irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:

I was thinking this Cleveland:

cleveland_l_zps3d786a35.jpg

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:

Just like homer got on me about my joke I feel I need to respond to this. IHO this is so unfunny, if I can make a recommendation before your next joke, say it out loud before u post it. If you still feel good about it by all means post it :)
Why you getting on me? I was joking on ps9 for using the term "browns" which I have never used.

Unclench qwerter... glass house and stones don't mix.

irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:

Why you getting on me? I was joking on ps9 for using the term "browns" which I have never used.

Unclench qwerter... glass house and stones don't mix.

i think you misunderstood my post. i wasnt offended whatsover about the brown comment or your comment, alot of times i thank you guys cause its funny - trust me, im the last person to get offended by non PC humor.  i was joking around about your "cleveland" thing not being funny, i was indicating i was joking by the little happy smile.

Ahh... it's a bad-as-in-not-funny joke.

Eh... they can't all be winners... I think I post a ton of unfunny things... usually the first thought that hits me. If I have to "verbally" check everything, I would have never hit my ginormous post count (wow... "ginormous" is a word now? Doesn't trigger my spellcheck).

I'll make sure if there is a stinker coming up, to throw in a reference to "wood" or "3rd leg" to get your approval. :)

Back