Lakers vs Jazz

Hey, at least Milsap had good stats.

This is going to be a boring series. At least Boston/Cleveland games looks interesting... I hope LBJ can finally get a ring (and Shaq another).

irvinehomeowner said:

This is going to be a boring series. At least Boston/Cleveland games looks interesting... I hope LBJ can finally get a ring (and Shaq another).
Give up IHO....the Lakers will win the series 4-1 or 4-2.  The Lakers are a horrible match-up for the Lakers due to their size.  Denver vs. Lakers would have been a more interesting series.  I was fortunate to make enough for some lunches by beating the OVER on the total pts in the first 2 games (I will not lay the points the Lakers have to give).

irvinehomeowner said:

Well, that is IF they get pass Orlando.  They are much more balanced than the Cavs!!!  I think LBJ will have to get a ring elsewhere unless Dan Gilbert get him more players.

Oh... I know they will beat the Jazz (the Thunder had a better chance)... but just like a 3CWG... I can always dream.

Back