Ladera Ranch 4th of July fireworks?

zovall_IHB

I found this link on the Ladera Life site:

<a href="http://ivic02.residentinteractive.com/programs/web.refresh?xinput=26443383&parentid=6080333">4th of July fireworks</a>

Anyone know what time the fireworks usually begin here?

I tried to attach a map of the road closures around Founders Park (where the fireworks and festivities will be) but the file was too big. The map has an "event timeline" in the lower left-hand corner that says fireworks start at 9:15 and food vendors start at 5. If you attend the festivities, let me know how they are! I will be out of town.

Here's some additional info about the day:

<em>

"Carnival activities will begin at 6PM and end at 8PM. There will be fun for all ages! Since no event is complete without live music, the Tony Suraci Band will be joining us to rock the crowd with everything from Willie Nelson to U2 to Led Zepplin.

We are excited that local restaurants will be partnering with us this year! Treat your family and friends to dinner and other concessions, such as: shaved ice, ice cream, cotton candy, funnel cakes, caramel apples and kettle corn. A beer and wine garden will be selling a variety of tasty cold beverages."</em>

There will also be: (1) a pie eating contest; (2) an art contest; (3) a community parade (bikes, floats, wagons) with a bike decorating contest in the a.m., and (4) a 5k/10k early in the a.m.

Back