La Floresta: Camino by Standard Pacific Homes

$877K for Sorano can't be accurate, it must be for their model home.  If you go on Standard Pacific's site, you'll see most of the Move-In ready homes are in the low to mid 700s.

Personally, I hated the layout at Sorano, so I purchased a plan 2 at Amber.  It looks like La Floresta's floorplans are more similar to Amber, in terms of "open concept". 

I think resale value on a Sorano might be higher than La Floresta just due to the Blackstone factor.  I was able to buy my Amber Plan 2 at $615K base with $10K in option upgrades; I'm definitely not complaining about the appreciation :)  Not to mention being in a 3.5% 30yr fixed rate. 

Good luck!  Let me know if you have any questions regarding Brea.

StanPac is one of my favorite builders but I really don't like those Camino/Prado floorplans.

Their biggest plan (3) is such an awkward layout... I wonder if the bigger ones are going to be cloned at Columbus Square / Tustin.

thelandofnoland said:
Any opinions?

Brea is more convenient for us than Irvine or other cities, but prices have become a joke. Amber, which was sold out a year ago, is at the $800Ks and Sorano wants up to $877K BASE for one of their new homes.

They picked a foxy name for the tract.  :) Nice. Aside from that, no opinion.

Back