LA Angels of.....Irvine?

really bad.. but I believe it's just them trying to leverage.  Anaheim has a great spot right now.  Not sure if you can fit that type of capacity at the GP or Tustin locations. 

I wonder where in GP this would go... I'm guessing near the orange balloon.  Don't think it will happen either but it would be a traffic nightmare for GP/Woodbury/Stonegate/CV residents.

aquabliss said:
I wonder where in GP this would go... I'm guessing near the orange balloon.  Don't think it will happen either but it would be a traffic nightmare for GP/Woodbury/Stonegate/CV residents.

I just don't think it will happen.  The city will unlikely approve it since they want the sports parks, etc.

Plus they are building a new train station hub next to the Honda Center.  Should still remain a great spot for sports teams.  This is where OC professional sports should be. 

Anaheim has all the proper amenities such as hotels and restaurants near by. Sports bar and abundance of parking and public transit. Irvine is anti bar and imposes a 9pm curfew for businesses. Both are real deal killer for bringing a sport franchise to the city. Irvinites need a reason to cross over to the dark side to attend concerts and sport events.

Back