Katie Porter's vote for impeachment!

I couldn't be more bored with KP as an office holder. Like 99.999 percent of all politicians they rarely vote as their constituents wish. (that's the same for red and blue pol's). Any landlord who voted for KP and her kind really don't understand what they are facing in the not too distant future - rent caps/controls, etc. Don't take my word for it.... http://politics.voxpublica.org/tag/katie-porter/

If you have any interest in who's funding KP's misadventures - here's a fun lookup tool:

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/summary?cid=N00040865

Open Secrets is a non-partisan reliable resource.

My .02c

They can?t address the main issue so they circle around. I remember stomping on SGP after the midterms. Lol

Opened his mouth and I went off. (Honestly, I was waiting for someone to complain. It could of been anybody. Lol)

They cried voter fraud that?s why the GOP loss during the midterms. How about people are pissed off in the direction of the country. We are getting punked internationally.

It?s a joke. (I heard someone compared trump to carter internationally) Idk

Cabinet members leaving/GOP Congress people retiring last midstream and now. Look at the trend. (They will say it happens all the time. Yeah but not at an alarming rate.)

I love to have a conversation that doesn?t run away and hide. (But then again that?s your candidate?s motto)
Run away and hide lol

Look at the nation debt rising like no other! People blame the tax cut and the Trump farm BAILOUT worse than there Auto Bailout which was a loan.
Many companies are buying back stock and not putting it back in the US economy. For example if companies spend on cap ex, R&d, etc. (computers, machinery, equipment,etc.) That money would trickle down to Americans. They could of put a provision to do that, but they didn?t.

Where?s the fiscal republicans? (no where to be found)

Might be well off topic, but I wouldn?t be sad to see all deductions removed in favor of reducing our national debt. Yes, it would increase my tax liability just like most.

Similarly, I have been intrigued by The Fair Tax since it puts the ability to pay taxes back in the hands of the purchaser wishing for a more expensive item.

I?ve already suggested we respect the election of Katie Porter, but think it would be more beneficial to compare her efforts to any of the potential 45th District declared candidates.

Back