Karens

spootieho said:
eyephone said:
It is what it is. You are welcome to come up with another term.

Have you heard the word FOB in a conversation before? Does that term make your cringe?
Nope, that term doesn't make me cringe. But what you are doing is a logical fallacy.  If there was a term like that to describe these people, then I would have no problem with it. 

And no, I can suggest another term, but that will have no impact.  You know that, but you want to be an asshole to others. 

The term "Karen" does bother me, as I have friends named Karen.  Also, it's pretty sexist.  It also has other implications.  I think the people who use it are hateful individuals who like to mock others.

You said just said the term Karen makes you cringe. Now you say it doesn?t. You are concerned about mocking others but that?s what trump does. Your buddy. (Change of heart?) This is the first time you are complaining about mocking people. For about the past four years I think you were making fun of people. Yo

I hope the Capital attack made you cringed or maybe you didn?t.

eyephone said:
You said just said the term Karen makes you cringe. Now you say it doesn?t. You are concerned about mocking others but that?s what trump does. Your buddy. (Change of heart?) This is the first time you are complaining about mocking people. For about the past four years I think you were making fun of people. Yo

Have you stopped molesting children? 

spootieho said:
eyephone said:

Is that all you got? (Acting like a boomer!!)

eyephone said:
spootieho said:
eyephone said:

So you haven't stopped.  That figures.  Well at least the forum here distracts you from all the innocent vulnerable kids out there. 

spootieho said:
eyephone said:
spootieho said:
eyephone said:

So you haven't stopped.  That figures.  Well at least the forum here distracts you from all the innocent vulnerable kids out there.

Thats not what your wife and mom told me.

Super hypocrite and super wealthy (by marriage alone, twice) Hanoi John Kerry flies around in his private jet lecturing everyone else to conserve fossil fuel and "save the planet" - same thing Obama does and Hollywood Glitterati do.

When Hanoi John was Secretary of State under Obama the Incompetent, he addressed the Disunited Nations and told them even if America stopped using all fossil fuels, it would make NO DIFFERENCE to the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere due to China and India.

HELLO!!!

Leftists don't give a damn. They want to feel good about themselves.
http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com

StarmanMBA said:
Super hypocrite and super wealthy (by marriage alone, twice) Hanoi John Kerry flies around in his private jet lecturing everyone else to conserve fossil fuel and "save the planet" - same thing Obama does and Hollywood Glitterati do.

When Hanoi John was Secretary of State under Obama the Incompetent, he addressed the Disunited Nations and told them even if America stopped using all fossil fuels, it would make NO DIFFERENCE to the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere due to China and India.

HELLO!!!

Leftists don't give a damn. They want to feel good about themselves.
http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com

The thing is that there is a lot of academic support for human induced climate change. You act like these individuals are malicious and that they think global warming is a scam. I can assure you that to be far from the truth. They trust the mainstream academic literature on the topic. If you have a problem with that, please publish to Nature and other journals with your robust, scientifically reproducible refutations instead of blaming people on the left for following what should be irrefutable (Scientific publications)

It's hilariously ironic how this is what you have a problem with and not the numerous televangelists (Kenneth Copeland, Osteen, Billy Graham) flying around in their expensive jets proselytizing about a mythical God that teaches humbleness and modesty. Let me guess, you think these individuals are not acting maliciously, but you think the ones on the left are. How do you live with such cognitive dissonance?

Also, what happened to the right's belief in anarchocapitalism? If, hypothetically speaking, all these individuals were acting maliciously, aren't you guys on the right proponents of free-market capitalism? The right loves to lick the boots of those who have found ways to exploit the system to their favor, so why aren't you licking every single one of their boots?

Back