Justifying Woodbury La Casella

Received an email from them today ; another phase will be released on September 25th.  I guess that means that sales are ok

On La Casella : I think they are well done, very spacious and well thought out.  I thought long and hard about buying plan 3 but realized I'd prefer to have a 3rd bedroom on the 2nd floor so I can keep the family together (young children). 

I think it was the price. Once Santa Barbara is done... La Casella will close out quickly.

I also think that's why there will be no Sonoma II, to let Montecito II and Carmel II serve their categories better... although once those are close to done, we might see an Irvine Pacific Sonoma type product as the last of the Woodbury SFRs.

irvinehomeowner said:
I think it was the price. Once Santa Barbara is done... La Casella will close out quickly.

I also think that's why there will be no Sonoma II, to let Montecito II and Carmel II serve their categories better... although once those are close to done, we might see an Irvine Pacific Sonoma type product as the last of the Woodbury SFRs.

I am also surprised that there's no Sonoma II.  Montecito II is priced around $800K and Carmel II is priced around $1.1M.  That's a HUGE gap in price range.  The sales lady at Sonoma did tell me that Irvine Pacific will be hiring Sonoma builders when Sonoma is done to build next to Carmel II.

Well... that gap is filled by Los Colinas... I'm sure the highest Monte2 will be $900k, then you go Los Colinas and then Carm2.

Once Monte2 has sold through... that's when we'll get "And now The Irvine Company is proud to present the last chance to buy an SFR in Woodbury...".

Back