drewkawa_IHB
New member
Happy Sunday everyone,
The wife and I renewed our lease here in Irvine. We are in one of those "San... " Apartment Homes locations. I figured I would share how much we're paying/paid to add to the ongoing information of rental prices vs. home mortgage cost. I'm sure I paying more than some, perhaps I'm paying less than some but plese keep in mind I chose to put this extremely private information up for knowledge not ridicule. (not trying to be a jerk, please understand.)
Current location
1 bedroom 1 bath + loft
870 sq. feet
$1550 (2007 price)
$1580 (2008 price)
$1570 (2009 price)
Rental Per Sq. Foot: $1.80
Comparable Market Listing
365 Orange Blossom Unit: 140 Irvine, CA 92618
1 bedrrom 1 bath + loft
814 sq. feet
$189,900 (2009 price)
Price Per Sq. Foot: $233.29
Aloha,
Drew
The wife and I renewed our lease here in Irvine. We are in one of those "San... " Apartment Homes locations. I figured I would share how much we're paying/paid to add to the ongoing information of rental prices vs. home mortgage cost. I'm sure I paying more than some, perhaps I'm paying less than some but plese keep in mind I chose to put this extremely private information up for knowledge not ridicule. (not trying to be a jerk, please understand.)
Current location
1 bedroom 1 bath + loft
870 sq. feet
$1550 (2007 price)
$1580 (2008 price)
$1570 (2009 price)
Rental Per Sq. Foot: $1.80
Comparable Market Listing
365 Orange Blossom Unit: 140 Irvine, CA 92618
1 bedrrom 1 bath + loft
814 sq. feet
$189,900 (2009 price)
Price Per Sq. Foot: $233.29
Aloha,
Drew