Just got my Wii Fit

[quote author="NancyBotwin" date=1225523232]The worst part of Wii Fit is the Mii. You personalize him and if youre on the er.. chubby side so is your Mii. You enter your height and weight and it adjusts the Mii accordingly.

Sad when your video game characters mock you.</blockquote>

You might want to try <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Fitness-Ultimatum-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B001DDBBSS">the new Jillian Michael's disc</a>, then. No matter your weight, your character is cut.

You might want to try <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Fitness-Ultimatum-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B001DDBBSS">the new Jillian Michael's disc</a>, then. No matter your weight, your character is cut.</blockquote>

I cant, she has resting bitch face and scares the heck out of me. :p

[quote author="NancyBotwin" date=1225523232]The worst part of Wii Fit is the Mii. You personalize him and if youre on the er.. chubby side so is your Mii. You enter your height and weight and it adjusts the Mii accordingly.

I'm 6'3, 260lbs. The fit said I was Obese. I find it motivating, my wife finds it hilarious... Especially when I do wii yoga.

[quote author="GOTTI" date=1225759562][quote author="NancyBotwin" date=1225523232]The worst part of Wii Fit is the Mii. You personalize him and if youre on the er.. chubby side so is your Mii. You enter your height and weight and it adjusts the Mii accordingly.

I'm 6'3, 260lbs. The fit said I was Obese. I find it motivating, my wife finds it hilarious... Especially when I do wii yoga.</blockquote>

Oh, wow. I would pay to see a fellow your size do yoga... and extra to see you try Pilates!

Haha... It's quite Amusing actually. Watching me do downward facing dog is pure comedy, I'm about as flexible as a 500 year old oak tree trunk.

[quote author="NancyBotwin" date=1225758591]I cant, she has resting bitch face and scares the heck out of me. :p</blockquote>

You betcha. I'm no fan either, but was tired of the Wii Fit disc and wanted something (anything!) to switch it up.

Back