Junk fooding

Scientifically speaking, I believe it is very unlikely that you get dizzy / nauseous after eating the bad food, which means the more likely food poisoning was another meal.

Bullsback said:
Scientifically speaking, I believe it is very unlikely that you get dizzy / nauseous after eating the bad food, which means the more likely food poisoning was another meal.

The nausea began about an hour afterwards. Vomitting about 7 hours later. My mistake saying he was dizzy. I thought he was because of the way he was moving. He said he wasn't dizzy, just couldn't move well because of the nausea.

SoCal said:
Beware of Wendy's @ Red Hill & El Camino Real in Tustin!

Mr. SoCal ate there for lunch last week. He got violently ill from their chicken wrap! Scary. After eating it, he was dizzy and nauseous. Wasn't sure he could drive home without pulling over to throw up. Could barely walk. I put him to bed. He was shivering. Took his temp. Fever. Then he threw up sooo much & so hard. I was scared! Then after he was done throwing up, it was like a switch flipped. All better!  :eek: By the next morning, fever was gone. What a quick turn-around. It took another day to eat normally again and a couple days for the rib pain to go away from hurling. He had to miss work over Wendy's chicken. ugh. Never going back there again.

I eat there every once and a while, never had an incident.  It's a good reminder, though, that they might not have precautions to prevent that sort of stuff. 

It does sound like food poisoning, which is enough to put you off of a restaurant for a long time.  That sort of thing has gotten me before with chicken meals at other places such as Boston Market.  (Never ate there again)

Chipotle, apparently, is having more and more incidents.  I wonder if that's related...

This question is probably for qwertaco and ps9sauce but have you ever used Del Taco's sauces on Taco Bell food or vice versa?

It doesn't taste the same, especially on the tacos and bean burritos.

riznick said:
It does sound like food poisoning, which is enough to put you off of a restaurant for a long time.  That sort of thing has gotten me before with chicken meals at other places such as Boston Market.  (Never ate there again)

Chipotle, apparently, is having more and more incidents.  I wonder if that's related...

Yeah, there's no doubt in my mind if it was that meal or not because no such meal existed prior to it. Mr. SoCal doesn't like to eat breakfast. He only had a couple almonds the morning before the lunch. His only meal eaten before lunch was dinner the night before. He felt fine that morning.

He actually thinks it was the sauce they put in their wrap rather than the chicken itself. Mr. SoCal is a "burger guy", never inclined to get chicken at Wendy's, of all places. However, in an effort to eat a little bit healthier, he decided to go with something a wee bit healthier than a burger. He thinks nobody orders chicken wraps from a burger joint so he blames it on the unpopular/unused/old/spoiled sauce. I think he said it tasted "off".

McDonald mcpick 2 started today at the culver/Irvine Blvd location. You can get any 2 of the following for $2. Fries, mcdouble, mcchicken or mozzarella sticks

qwerty said:
McDonald mcpick 2 started today at the culver/Irvine Blvd location. You can get any 2 of the following for $2. Fries, mcdouble, mcchicken or mozzarella sticks

Sounds like Wendy's 4 for $4 menu.

Wendy's stock is one of my under the radar stock.

Random grocery find:

Farmer John hot dogs are $0.88 at Albertsins.  Not as good as Nathan's but can't beat the price.  Cheaper than the store or ghetto bar s dogs.  Bringing out my hot diggity digger toaster (still my vote for best invention ever)

haha I loaded my fridge up with these hot dogs. i have struggled to gain weight for months so i start to eat junk foods

ps9 said:
Random grocery find:

Farmer John hot dogs are $0.88 at Albertsins.  Not as good as Nathan's but can't beat the price.  Cheaper than the store or ghetto bar s dogs.  Bringing out my hot diggity digger toaster (still my vote for best invention ever)

15dd2a813ab0d15a08da8cf5579dfc7f_zpscdenbvx6.jpg
http://www.kfc.com/menu/chicken/nashville-hot-chicken

Looks good, if only they fry the pickle too....

Mmmmm, junk food on top of junk food.  You know it's coming to the US real soon!
http://news.mcdonalds.com/Corporate...ald-s-Japan-Puts-a-Sweet-Spin-on-a-Golden-Arc

McDonald-s-Japan-Puts-a-Sweet-Spin-on-a-Golden-Arc

January 19, 2016

Today, McDonald's Japan announced the latest fry innovation to hit their menu- a tasty twist on one of the Golden Arches' classics. Everyone?s favorite French fries received the ultimate chocolate makeover with the introduction of the McChoco Potato.

Japanese customers can now enjoy an ideal combination of McDonald?s French fries drizzled with two types of chocolate sauces - chocolate with cacao flavor and white milk chocolate. Customers will find McChoco Potatoes enjoyable for different occasions, as it also makes for a great dessert. The combination creates a wonderful salty and sweet harmonious taste. This limited-time menu item is a creative way of enjoying McDonald?s delicious French fries.

McDonald?s Japan continues to introduce surprising and unique menu items that exceed customers? expectations. This isn?t the first time McDonald?s Japan offered customers a different way to enjoy French fries. Previously, they offered Shaka Shaka Potato fries topped with cheese sauce or bacon.

The McChoco Potato is available at participating McDonald?s restaurants across Japan starting January 26.

So I tried the qwersalupa... err... quesalupa:

caseoflupus.png

It's nothing like the picture or the commercial... the cheese is barely there.

It's ok... but at $3-$4 a pop, I'll just have the regular chalupa. Or for the same price, the Cheesy Gordita Crunch has more cheese.

I tried this too.  I didn't get any stringy cheese like on the commercial - so sad!

Also I think it expanded in my stomach cuz I am feeling crazy full with just 2 of these from an hour ago.  I'm over it.

aquabliss said:
Taco Tuesday at Urban Seoul in Spectrum is so good.  3 Pork Belly Tacos @ $2ea + Canteloupe Mint Lemonade and I'm a happy camper the rest of the day.

Urban Seoul, 2750 Alton Parkway, Irvine; cockroach infestation; permit suspended Jan. 25, reinstated Jan. 26.  :eek:

paydawg said:
aquabliss said:
Taco Tuesday at Urban Seoul in Spectrum is so good.  3 Pork Belly Tacos @ $2ea + Canteloupe Mint Lemonade and I'm a happy camper the rest of the day.

Urban Seoul, 2750 Alton Parkway, Irvine; cockroach infestation; permit suspended Jan. 25, reinstated Jan. 26.  :eek:

That just makes it more authentic

Free weenie. All beef chilli dog, good with any purchase until 2/29.

Print or show on your phone.
https://www.facebook.com/Wienerschnitzel/photos/pb.6481598385.-2207520000.1456190330./10153583900703386/?type=3&theater

Back