juliet's balcony floorplans

dethman

my wife and i are looking at some woodbury juliet's balcony resales.  does anyone have a link to their floorplans?  it's hard to make out from the pics.  thanks.

I really like these Juliet's Balcony homes, probably the best one in Woodbury. 

Here's floor plan I just scanned from a brochure I got in 2005. 

Here's plan 1 and plan 2.

Attachments

• Juliets Balcony 1 first floor.jpg
    Juliets Balcony 1 first floor.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 694
  • Juliets Balcony 1 2nd floor.jpg
    Juliets Balcony 1 2nd floor.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 572
  • Juliets Balcony 2 first floor.jpg
    Juliets Balcony 2 first floor.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 528
  • Juliets Balcony 2 2nd floor.jpg
    Juliets Balcony 2 2nd floor.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 480
Here's plan 3's floor plan

Attachments

• Juliets Balcony 3 first floor.jpg
    Juliets Balcony 3 first floor.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 503
  • Juliets Balcony 3 2nd floor.jpg
    Juliets Balcony 3 2nd floor.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 609
thanks inc that's awesome.  cool you still have the original brochures with the floorplans!  helps me out a lot figuring the pics out.

well, went to check one out today with my agent, a plan 1.  it was so dark.  perhaps it was the dark floors or the semi dark paint but i guess both my wife and i are a fan of the newer more open layouts with larger windows for more natural light to come into the home.  it's a shame, so beautiful from the outside, but it just did not shine at all inside.  we also saw a la cresta plan 3 resale it seemed much more open and bright.  but very poorly kept up unfortunatley.

yes we did check out one mille fleurs on winding way.  the particular home felt particularly cramped with tiny bedrooms despite the 3500 listed sq ft.  perhaps because it was 4 bed plus bonus plus game room/office.  the living room was a mile away and wouldn't be used. 

we enjoy the more mature neighborhoods but unfortunately the floorplans don't seem to fit quite right for some reason.

Back