Join "Irvine Talk" on Facebook

panda

Hello everyone, I created a face book page to supplement the "Talk Irvine" forums. I know that many of you prefer to remain anonymous, but for those you who either live in Irvine or would like to live in Irvine one day like me, can join the group and get to know the real faces behind the avitars.

I would like the "Talk Irvine" facebook group to be more visual and fun. I've started to upload some photos of the different Irvine villages, restaurants, homes, and churches, and plan to take a lot more photos on my next visit at the end of this month. Hopefully i can get some video shots on the new woodbury collection. Anyways, I created the facebook page for you guys.

Panda

When you are in facebook search, "Irvine Talk" and look for this group picture, or, follow the link here.

n191477789145_7905.jpg

LOL... hey P, who's the spokes person in the pic for Irvine Talk? the token Irvine white guy with the token Irvine Asian chick... <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->

[quote author="roundcorners"]LOL... hey P, who's the spokes person in the pic for Irvine Talk? the token Irvine white guy with the token Irvine Asian chick... <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->[/quote]

haha. i picked that picture because it reminded me of CK when he was in his teens <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[quote author="Panda "]
[quote author="roundcorners"]LOL... hey P, who's the spokes person in the pic for Irvine Talk? the token Irvine white guy with the token Irvine Asian chick... <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->[/quote]

haha. i picked that picture because it reminded me of CK when he was in his teens <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]
Exalted!

Man... I wish we had those back.

[quote author="Panda "]

haha. i picked that picture because it reminded me of CK when he was in his teens <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]

Too funny. But I think that guy looks older than me now! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[quote author="Blueberry East"]I just joined the page. Great job, I like it.[/quote]

Thanks for joining Blueberry. You can also upload pictures and videos related to Irvine on the facebook page. It is sort of like an Irvine scrap book.

[quote author="spinderella"]*whew* Found my way here! Off to join the FB page. Thanks, panda![/quote]

Hey, Spinderella. Welcome to the forum. How were you able to find us?

[quote author="SoCal78"]
[quote author="spinderella"]*whew* Found my way here! Off to join the FB page. Thanks, panda![/quote]

Hey, Spinderella. Welcome to the forum. How were you able to find us?[/quote]

Thanks! I found you through reading the posts at the IHBforum. I used to post there, but came on board a little later in the game.

[quote author="darsh09"]Thanks Panda, nice to meet you on the fb[/quote]

Hello Darsh09, It's is nice to meet you too. There are a lot good people on this forum. You should try to come out to RC's BBQ get together on the 30th in Woodbury.

Is it just me or does that guy in the profile pic have the most lecherous look on his face? "Maybe if I hug her like this I can see down her shirt..."

[quote author="spinderella"]
[quote author="SoCal78"]

Hey, Spinderella. Welcome to the forum. How were you able to find us?[/quote]

Thanks! I found you through reading the posts at the IHBforum. I used to post there, but came on board a little later in the game.[/quote]
Glad to see that you found us.

[quote author="traceimage"]Is it just me or does that guy in the profile pic have the most lecherous look on his face? "Maybe if I hug her like this I can see down her shirt..."[/quote]

LOL!

I've joined!

[quote author="ajw522"][quote author=traceimage board=general thread=344 post=3280 time=1262729099]Is it just me or does that guy in the profile pic have the most lecherous look on his face? "Maybe if I hug her like this I can see down her shirt..."[/quote]

LOL. I can totally see CK doing something like that during his single days. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]Glad to see that you found us.[/quote]

Thanks! It took me a bit to make sure I was going to the right place and of course, reading bk's sad farewell. <!-- s:( --:mad:<!-- s:( -->

Hi Everyone. I was wondering if you guys can help me out on some Irvine photos. I'm trying to build an Irvine Photo Album/Collage on "Talk Irvine" facebook page. Two of my photo categories that i need some help in are "Irvine Schools" and "Favorite Restaurants" in Irvine. Whenever you guys are eating at your favorite restaurant/cafe or driving past an Irvine school (Northwood High, Westwood Basics, Woodbridge High etc) would you mind taking a picture and uploading it on this thread? Please provide a small description if needed.

Uploading photos are very easy with http://tinypic.com/

Thank you so much everyone! ;D
Panda

Does this Facebook group still exist?

I just created a Facebook account... and I will probably get even less work done now.

irvinehomeowner said:
Does this Facebook group still exist?

I just created a Facebook account... and I will probably get even less work done now.

You did?  Wholly Cow!!!  Now will I get my hand slapped if I start asking people about add me or them on Facebook?

Back