John McCain: Myth vs. Reality

Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Question is why you don't have the same expectations for Trump?

Trump hasn't died yet.  I assume his funeral will be the greatest of any former President though.

trump's funeral will have the biggest crowds, the hottest chicks, and the richest dudes

You are incorrect about the timeline:

June 30, 2015: Two weeks after Trump announced his presidential candidacy in a speech widely criticized for calling Mexican immigrants "rapists" and drug runners, McCain put distance between himself and the celebrity billionaire. "I just disagree with his comments about the, quote, Mexicans," McCain told The Arizona Republic after he held a town-hall-style event at CAE Aviation Academy Phoenix at Mesa's Falcon Field airport."

]July 16, 2015: The New Yorker published McCain's reaction to Trump's Arizona rally. ?This performance with our friend out in Phoenix is very hurtful to me,? McCain said in the interview. ?Because what he did was he fired up the crazies.? Trump immediately fired back on Twitter, demanding that McCain apologize for the "crazies" remark and calling McCain a "dummy" for graduating last in his class at the U.S. Naval Academy. Trump called for McCain to be defeated in his primary.

July 18, 2015: The feud really exploded when Trump, at a Saturday event in Iowa, disparaged McCain's service during the Vietnam War. Trump, who did not serve in Vietnam, said McCain was ?a war hero because he was captured? and that he liked ?people that weren?t captured.? McCain, a former Navy aviator who was shot down in 1967 and held as a prisoner of war for more than five years, was defended by groups such as the Veterans of Foreign Wars, the Military Officers Association of America, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America and Concerned Veterans for America.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...-list-clashes-snubs-and-conflicts/1089090002/

When did McCain play the "war hero" card?

And no...every president JQA,  Hayes, Harrison, and GWB, and Trump have won the popular vote....that is the American people.  Electoral college is the system.

Kings said:
Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Question is why you don't have the same expectations for Trump?

Trump hasn't died yet.  I assume his funeral will be the greatest of any former President though.

trump's funeral will have the biggest crowds, the hottest chicks, and the richest dudes

Right...like huge crowds like his inauguration. 

eyephone said:
Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
I was waiting for Liar to leave an unfavorable comment for  George HW Bush. It doesn?t surprise me that his comments comes during the nation mourning of President 41.

Fail

I failed? I think you did by not honoring people that served the United States.

Trump is serving the United States.  You have failed to honor him.  Fail #2

Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
I was waiting for Liar to leave an unfavorable comment for  George HW Bush. It doesn?t surprise me that his comments comes during the nation mourning of President 41.

Fail

When there are no more conspiracy theories he comes with tasteless humor.

Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:

Fail

Not really sure about that one...pretty sure he is serving himself.

Irvinecommuter said:
And no...every president JQA,  Hayes, Harrison, and GWB, and Trump have won the popular vote....that is the American people.  Electoral college is the system.

It doesn't matter what you think the system should be.  The Constitution sets the rules for how people are elected. 

Supposedly, Hillary had a blue wall in the electoral college and the Democrats were loving it because Trump couldn't win.  It's only after he did win, that people started blaming the electoral college.

Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:

It doesn't matter what you think the system should be.  The Constitution sets the rules for how people are elected. 

Supposedly, Hillary had a blue wall in the electoral college and the Democrats were loving it because Trump couldn't win.  It's only after he did win, that people started blaming the electoral college.

I am not blaming anything...I am talking about your use of the term "American people".  Can't use that term if your boy lost by 3 million votes.

Let?s be clear when Mc Cain passed away Liar talked trash about him in summary. Got in a fight with Bones on TI. Liar mentioned TI is way behind as a platform. (I wonder why is he still here)
When George HW Bush passed away he couldn?t wait to disrespect him.

This is unbelievable and shows Liar?s character.

Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:

I am not blaming anything...I am talking about your use of the term "American people".  Can't use that term if your boy lost by 3 million votes.

3 million illegal votes!

Kings said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:

3 million illegal votes!

Of course...I mean only old white males should be allowed to vote.

Irvinecommuter said:
Kings said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:

3 million illegal votes!

Of course...I mean only old white males should be allowed to vote.

now we're talking!

Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:

Liar are you considering to purchase at Moscow Tower? (Watch out for the Trap door)

eyephone said:
Let?s be clear when Mc Cain passed away Liar talked trash about him in summary. Got in a fight with Bones on TI. Liar mentioned TI is way behind as a platform. (I wonder why is he still here)

Wow... Fail #3.  They call that a Turkey.

Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:

Wow... Fail #3.  They call that a Turkey.

Your life is a fail. This guy trying to step up to me.

Back