jeffrey traffic lights between trabuco and I5 freeway

fumbling

It seems to me starting a few months ago (ever since they added the new street to the Cypress apartments) that the traffic lights on Jeffrey between Trabuco and the 5 freeway don't seem to be synchronized properly...obviously there is some construction activity along that stretch now, but the lights seem red longer than necessary while the greens are too short.  Seems for southbound/northbound Jeffrey the lights should be green longer. Anyone else observe that as well?

I've always felt the lights on Bryant, Trabuco and Roosevelt are red more often than green.  Jefferey's a pretty big street and gets no respect.

Jeffrey is the worst street in the world. I'm just gonna throw that out there. And I think those construction people (who've been working on Jeffrey for about 300 years now) just enjoy closing lanes that they are not actually working on, for no reason, other than to annoy people.

bones said:
speaking of Jeffrey - Sand Canyon is completely closed between Burt Road and Laguna Canyon Rd (just after the I-5 ramp) until August 6, so Jeffrey will be even more fun!
Thanks for the heads up.

traceimage said:
Jeffrey is the worst street in the world. I'm just gonna throw that out there. And I think those construction people (who've been working on Jeffrey for about 300 years now) just enjoy closing lanes that they are not actually working on, for no reason, other than to annoy people.

I actually think Culver is the worst street in the world.  I was on Culver yesterday from the Alton to Irvine Blvd, and I swear, they synchronized the lights so you ALWAYS hit a red.  I sit at a red staring at the green light at the next street for 5 minutes, when my lights turns green, the next light turns red exactly as you approach the intersection, pisses me off.  It's like someone is sitting in a dark little control room, watching me and hitting that red light button so I can't make it over the intersection.  I need a car that does 0-60 in 3 secs to make it to the green...

Back