Jasmine at Cypress Village

gladiacmx said:
They always seem to build the models furthest away from the freeway first (caserta too).  Then build the phases closest to the freeways in the first phases to get the suckers in.  Great plan, I would do the same if I was the marketer. 

*next*

In that case, it seems like IP marketer > CalPac marketer  ;)

The Jade development is starting from closest to the models and building towards the freeway.

test said:
zubs said:
Does this mean Beijing or Shanghai babies are screwed?  The air pollution in those cities are off the charts.

Haven't you heard, smog makes you smarter.

Shanghai teens top international education ranking
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/03/world/asia/pisa-education-study/

If air pollution really does affect newborn babies with more autism, we should see a spike in autism now in Beijing/Shanghai relative to 5 yrs back.  The teens today would not be affected.

I'm pretty sure it's the exact same plan, but not sure where the 3-6 sq feet difference (if in fact there is) is made in plan 1 and 2. They just moved the pantry cabinets around, added linen cabinets in the laundry room (thus requiring a stacked W/D).

Hi all.  Newbie here so bear with this first post of mine.  :)

My wife and I have been shopping around CV for the past couple months now, and recently have been working with the WF mortgage consultant for CPH on the Caserta neighborhood right next to Jasmine.  Fairly spacious townhomes for the price IMO, especially compared to some of the other CV neighborhoods for $/sq ft.  Granted, Caserta are attached townhomes and not detached SFR's.

In any case, the mortgage consultant mentioned to us just this morning that her associate is working Jasmine, and the anticipated purchase price is going to be above $700,000.  I'm sure some of you may have already known or anticipated this, but thought I would share for the rest of us.

It was certainly news to my wife and I as I'd thought (or at least *hoped*) the prices would stay under $700,000--in the high $600,000's--as originally advertised.  Perhaps that was only to be the case with the starting price, say for the Plan 1, with the other Plans 2 & 3 easily creeping above and well into the $700's.  I've certainly seen this happening all throughout the CPH and IP neighborhoods in CV, so I know I really shouldn't be surprised here.

Nonetheless, it's a bit of a bummer as we were hoping to move before the baby in July.  We've literally been driving through CV nearly every Sat/Sun since the new year.

Cheers

Jasmine 2 already planned before Jasmine 1 even starts selling.

x0ybz9.jpg

We drove around Jasmine yesterday late evening. We managed to sneak past the construction doors into the Jasmine community and took a walk.

The Sales office is ready. They are finishing up the three model homes. All the internal roads are complete. They are currently building phase 1 - wooden structures....

the bummer is: they are building their first phase on the other side of the model homes, near the 5 -freeway. You can see the 5-free way from the new homes that are being built. I could not hear any 5-freeway noise though. There is still another complex (Acacia?) between 5-freeway and Jasmine. So the early adopters / cheap price will start with homes near 5 freeway. By the time, it comes to the 10th phase, near the model home, the price would have gone up considerably. It wont be a "high 600K home" anymore.

We were worried about resale value and decided to pass on Jasmine.

Sam78 said:
We drove around Jasmine yesterday late evening. We managed to sneak past the construction doors into the Jasmine community and took a walk.

The Sales office is ready. They are finishing up the three model homes. All the internal roads are complete. They are currently building phase 1 - wooden structures....

the bummer is: they are building their first phase on the other side of the model homes, near the 5 -freeway. You can see the 5-free way from the new homes that are being built. I could not hear any 5-freeway noise though. There is still another complex (Acacia?) between 5-freeway and Jasmine. So the early adopters / cheap price will start with homes near 5 freeway. By the time, it comes to the 10th phase, near the model home, the price would have gone up considerably. It wont be a "high 600K home" anymore.

We were worried about resale value and decided to pass on Jasmine.

You should also take a look at Entrata and Vista Scena at Orchard Hills coming this May, looks like they are in the same price range.  The price will go up a little once they are release.  If you act now and get on their priority list, you might have a shot at their first phase, which the prices are closer to these below.

Entrata by Irvine Pacific?
1,494 - 1,809 sq. ft.
Price:  High $500,000's

Vista Scena by Irvine Pacific?
1,586 - 1,914 sq. ft.
Price:  Low $600,000's

Inc, Do you have any info on OH: Corte Bellar, Terrazza or Trada. ? We star looking and OH is the location we like the most.

lnc said:
You should also take a look at Entrata and Vista Scena at Orchard Hills coming this May, looks like they are in the same price range.  The price will go up a little once they are release.  If you act now and get on their priority list, you might have a shot at their first phase, which the prices are closer to these below.

1,494 - 1,809 sq. ft.

1,586 - 1,914 sq. ft.

Any idea if these are attached or "detached"? No pictures on the website, so hard to tell. I'm guessing they're attached based on price?

peteanh said:
Inc, Do you have any info on OH: Corte Bellar, Terrazza or Trada. ? We star looking and OH is the location we like the most.

I don't have the first hand info, Meggie post some info from another thread.

IP prices copied from a website:

1,494 - 1,809 sq. ft.

1,586 - 1,914 sq. ft.

Corte Bella by Irvine Pacific?
1,833 - 2,325 sq. ft.
Price:  Mid $700,000's

Terrazza by Irvine Pacific?
1,981 - 2,408 sq. ft.