Jamboree Shopping Center

Ninety five percent sure of what? The questions are incomprehensible, not to mention practically identical. "Will this new CENTER help hold the values of homes . . . up . . . Or Stabilize . . . ???" Last time I checked, "help hold up" and "stabilize" were synonyms. Further, as phrased, the question(s) supply the answer. Are they really questions, or statements of opinion?

Also search for "jamboree" and you will find a whole thread discussing the new shopping center and the tenants.

If the presence of a shopping center planned to be frequented by Chinese clientele were able to stablize housing values, then Deer Park (make that "Deerfield") wouldn't be losing value right now (nor several other enclaves surrounding existing centers that contain stores aimed at Chinese clientele).

95% sure that I will buy by the end of this year! and yes, I know somebody will say "We're ?% sure that home prices will go down this next year"...LOL

Another one bites the dust!!!

This shoppiing center helps me feel a little better about the purchasing decision based on the location, proximity to where I'm thinking about purchasing.

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1210398022]Ninety five percent sure of what? The questions are incomprehensible, not to mention practically identical. "Will this new CENTER help hold the values of homes . . . up . . . Or Stabilize . . . ???" Last time I checked, "help hold up" and "stabilize" were synonyms. Further, as phrased, the question(s) supply the answer. Are they really questions, or statements of opinion?

Also search for "jamboree" and you will find a whole thread discussing the new shopping center and the tenants.

If the presence of a shopping center planned to be frequented by Chinese clientele were able to stablize housing values, then Deer Park wouldn't be losing value right now (nor several other enclaves surrounding existing centers that contain stores aimed at Chinese clientele).</blockquote>

It's your money. Do with it what you like. I don't think anyone around here is your loan broker either, so I strongly doubt that you need our approval to follow your desires. Go for it.

Your right. True buyers dont ask for approval and they dont disclose their financial info.

Which leads me to believe most of these threads are for show.

But this is legit and I would hope to get comments on this. Even if the other threads have commented on this center,

please repost and talk about something that is actually in the vicinity of IRVINE, real estate.

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1210398958]It's your money. Do with it what you like. I don't think anyone around here is your loan broker either, so I strongly doubt that you need our approval to follow your desires. Go for it.</blockquote>

[quote author="rickhunter" date=1210398646]

This shoppiing center helps me feel a little better about the purchasing decision based on the location, proximity to where I'm thinking about purchasing.

</blockquote>

Where are you thinking of purchasing?

[quote author="asianinvasian" date=1211007238][quote author="rickhunter" date=1210398646]

</blockquote>

Where are you thinking of purchasing?</blockquote>

I'm thinking columbus square and you probably know which house I'm looking at...

There's only 1 model that looks good to me...

<blockquote>Will this new CENTER help hold the values of homes at Tustin Marine base and Irvine area up??? </blockquote>

The new center will most definitely help the home values in the immediate area. People will take one look at the size of that parking lot and decide they want to live within walking distance so they don't have to deal with the horrendous traffic that will be sure to ensue.

Hopefully the new center will relieve some of the traffic around Zion Market. That place is a zoo, as are the parking lots for the two 99 markets.

Does HMART have the pre-marinated korean bbq ribs? Like I find in garden grove?

I'm getting really excited about the area. Keep them coming...

[quote author="PANDA BEAR" date=1211183503]Rickhunter,

HMART coming in as a anchor to Jamboree shopping center is huge!!. Duluth, a northern Atlanta suburb has the highest growth rate of korean population in the nation at 88%. This is right when HMART came in about 5 years ago. and Yes, property prices in the area did go up. You are going to see a whole lot of Koreans flooding into that area in Irvine when HMART is there. One of the main things my wife and I were going to miss moving from Duluth, GA to Irvine, CA was 5 minute commute to HMART for all of our asian grocery needs. i didn't like the fact that I had to drive up to Garden Grove for my korean grocery needs, and now this is GOOD NEWS about HMART coming into Irvine.

Step aside Chinese people! , the Koreans are coming!

My Formula for real estate price values: 1) koreans/chinese start to move in 2) schools in the area starts to rank high 3) home prices start to go up</blockquote>

You guys know there is a Korean market about 1 mile from Columbus Square right? It's called Freshia, and it's on Red Hill. It's on the small side, but does the job for me. No trips to Garden Grove needed.

Of course, once the Hmart opens, I'll probably go there.

Thanks...

What about The Boiler? It says Louisiana

Is that a crawfish place? I'd imagine they should serve everything cajun.

I couldnt find any info on this...

did you consider that property values went up 5 yrs ago because, well... property values went up everywhere including atlanta? the company developing that center has a great track record. that center is coming to irvine because of the demographics in irvine, not vice versa.

that formula imo should be in reverse.

rick: i wonder if the boiler is the same or similar to boiling crab in westminister or crabpot in long beach. cajun style seafood where they just dump a bag of steamed seafood on your table.

I think it's the other way around, Hmart is here because there already is a large korean / chinese population. With the Kia motors IT headquarters off of Harvard and the Korean church just south of the diamond plaza, there's plenty of demographics to support the store. I've never heard of a family moving to a new community because of a grocery store, not saying it doesn't happen, just never seen it personally.

Cecelia chose the location for Diamond Plaza in Irvine because of proximity to her future custom home in Shady. Acpme take note! "Cecelia's property manager". She has several Diamond plazas in the San Gabriel Valley including Rowland Heights. She was a doctor who made more money as a developer and landlord and she is now a fulltime developer.

New home locations will definite benefit from the proximity to an Asian center. I predict the center will wipe out some businesses in Culver Plaza. Her rent compared to TIC is lower which will allow her tenant to stay competitive with price. Caucasians will continue to patronize the overpriced Sam Woo but other mom and pop retails will suffer some. Chinese is not into the Korean market because it does not offer the exotic live seafoods and yucky stinky shrimp paste. I think the anchor tenant mix could be a problem with parking issues when market and restaurants have 2 separate sets of customers.

[quote author="acpme" date=1211241147]did you consider that property values went up 5 yrs ago because, well... property values went up everywhere including atlanta? the company developing that center has a great track record. that center is coming to irvine because of the demographics in irvine, not vice versa.

that formula imo should be in reverse.

rick: i wonder if the boiler is the same or similar to boiling crab in westminister or crabpot in long beach. cajun style seafood where they just dump a bag of steamed seafood on your table.</blockquote>

if it is indeed the same boiling crab, why would they not keep the name? they're so well known in that community.

i've tried the rockin crawfish, etc. and boiling crab has the best quaility, taste so far. i really like the crab legs.

so whomever the new client is, i just hope they serve good food.

oh man, there's nothing like it with crawfish, crab, beer, and the lakers in the playoffs...

[quote author="acpme" date=1211241147]

rick: i wonder if the boiler is the same or similar to boiling crab in westminister or crabpot in long beach. cajun style seafood where they just dump a bag of steamed seafood on your table.</blockquote>

Back