Jamaica, Bahamas, or Cancun?

PANDA_IHB

I saved up 300,000 Hilton Honor Points this year and planning a Carribean Vacation in December. We are trying decide between Jamiaca, Bahamas, or Cancun, three places we have never been to before, or possibly even a cruise to Bahamas.

Not sure if anyone here are Hilton Honor members, but has anyone gone to an all-inclusive resort in Rose Hall Resorts & Spa, A Hilton Resort in Jamaica or the Hilton Cancun Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun? Is an all-inclusive resort the way to go to get the most out the buck? Which is better in your opinion? Jamiaca, Cancun, or Bahamas?

I haven't taken a vacation all year, so this is like our second honey moon. Any advice is welcome. Thank you.

Panda

been to bahamas and cancun. cancun is great if you avoid the spring break crowds. outside the resorts there's lots of interesting culture and nature if you're into that sort of thing. bahamas, i've been to nassau. the marriott is pretty nice and of course there's the atlantis. aside a handful of resorts and a small downtown with your typical local handicrafts vendors, the rest of the island gets pretty rough. not the kind of place you and your wife can just wander around the island exploring. and isn't very interesting there in general imo. i wanted to die of boredom after a few days and this is with a dozen friends.

went to big island of hawaii last month. the hilton waikoloa there is amazing and designed with the asian tourist in mind. the sprawling grounds are covered with authentic ancient artwork from all over East and South Asia. better golf, better nature, better food -- consider it!

panda, the wifey and I are going on our honeymoon to a Sandals resort in Jamaica. It seemed the easiest since there's a direct flight from LAX.

I went to Sandals in Jamaica.... absolutely loved it!!

Jamaica is beautiful!

I haven't been to the the Hilton resorts but I would say go to Jamaica.

[quote author="darsh09" date=1223948596]panda, the wifey and I are going on our honeymoon to a Sandals resort in Jamaica. It seemed the easiest since there's a direct flight from LAX.</blockquote>

Hey Darsh09,

Are you flying Air Jamaica? Thanks Halfnote, we've decided to go on a 5day/5 night trip to RoseHall All inclusive Resort in Jamaica. If anyone has been to this resort and had a bad experience please let me know ASAP :) From reading the customer reviews, it seems that this resort is really nice.

Thank you Hilton Honors for this free vacation!

http://www.rosehallresort.com/?src=ppc_google_brand&s_kwcid=rose hall resort|488677497

DO NOT USE AIR JAMAICA!!

We used air Jamaica to go on our trip.

We did not have any problems on the way to Jamaica.

When we got to the airport to go back home Air Jamaica decided to cancel our flight since the plane was not full enough for them.

They were telling passangers to wait till the next flight which was going to be the next day.

They were going to put passagers up at a Motel near the airport, which is not in the best areas of Jamaica.

We were lucky enough to have gotten there early enough and got one of the few seats left with another airline back home.

Back