Is there a map of Villages of Irvine?

ocmapper

Is there a map of Irvine clearly showing all (or most of) the Villages? You know: Woodbridge, Westpark, Northwood and so on, and so forth. There must be close to 50 by now, although some of them may be better described as "neighborhoods" as opposed to "villages". Irvine Company, at any given moment in time, is only interested in showing the villages where new homes are currently selling. Right now they are only showing six (not even Orchard Hills).

Thanks!

That's a spectacular resource, thank you so much!!

Allow me to point out that this wonderfully detailed map deals, as you pointed out, with HOAs. What this means in terms of my particular inquiry is that HOAs don't map one-to-one to what TIC (and, consequently, we) call "villages". Okay, maybe we don't refer to "villages" quite as liberally as TIC does, but we all know them. True, most HOAs cover a "village" by the same name, but still, looking at this map, I see that I have to employ my own knowledge of the lay of the land and sometimes imagination to figure out the layout of the "villages". 

Second, since it concentrates on HOAs, it tends to only show the lived-in areas. It does not show Orchard Hills, Stonegate, Laguna Altura and possibly some of other newer and under-construction "villages". By the same token, it shows Portola Springs to be much smaller (based on which parts of it have been moved in) than what TIC's home page shows for the "entire" Portola Springs that one day will be built out.

So, while I find this map immensely useful for many purposes, I will leave my query for the map of the "villages of Irvine" open for now. I am guessing the city's map covers about 80% of my needs. So, again, big thank you!

Back