Is it me or did housing listings in the area of La Habra and La Mirada just decrease by 65% on redfin in past week?

I'm not familiar with that area, but I have noticed over the last month that my redfin updates for CM aren't bringing many new listings and a lot of the updates are status changes from active to contingent. There are two short sales in my neighborhood that are not showing up on redfin any longer. They were both listed for a long time (8 or 9 months). One of them still has the for sale sign in the yard. I haven't looked at the other that disappeared. I'm not sure if the banks took them back?? There's another bank owned from around 8 months ago where the people still have not been evicted. Maybe there is something to this theory that the banks are holding back releasing inventory?

[quote author="awgee" date=1240371105]It appears that many folks are buying homes in the last couple of weeks.</blockquote>

Ive seen 30 homes disappear in a small area like La Habra in a matter of week. I should check my listing book account but I'm not familiar with their system.

Back