Is Burn That Belly the old Yellow Fever and is Eastwood overvalued?

Is Burn That Belly the old Yellow Fever and is Eastwood overvalued?

• Total voters
Is BTB YF? Only God and himself will know. We can only assume.
I would't be surprised if YF was a team of group of people since he/she/they provide too much great amount of information to this forum and also tend to touch the human beings' inmost sinful desires in the city of Irvine and nearby.

EW has great values for what it is. It is not OH, but also it is not PS. I don't think it's overpriced based on the current market in CA.

So The Forum has spoken: BTB is YF. Could also be Bangbros too. He / She can runs but can?t hide. 😀. Dang, here comes the nuclear option, all the posts will be blast and disappear.

Burn That Belly said:
Over the months, I've been accused of posing as two dozen different new folks. Including most recently being suspected of being Starman, followed by blackfever, invoke, Cares, and numerous folks who share common ground either with OH3, EW, or just a general distaste for GP, and the cronyism and corruption rampant in this city. It turns out none of those accusations were true. People will believe what they want to believe, hear what they want to hear, see what they want to see. Long Live YF. Gone but not forgotten.

#FakeNews indeed.

You forgot irvinexxx and that 15 year old dude with instagram.

But seriously, having a "thread" about accusing someone being someone is hilarious....

Instead of asking who YF was, shouldn't we be reflecting on how much YF there is inside each and every one of us?

WE ARE ALL YF:

v-for-vendetta-decade-wachowskis-dark-knight-anonymous.png

Burn That Belly said:
Over the months, I've been accused of posing as two dozen different new folks. Including most recently being suspected of being Starman, followed by blackfever, invoke, Cares, and numerous folks who share common ground either with OH3, EW, or just a general distaste for GP, and the cronyism and corruption rampant in this city. It turns out none of those accusations were true. People will believe what they want to

believe, hear what they want to hear, see what they want to see. Long Live YF. Gone but not forgotten.

#FakeNews indeed.

I can?t believe anyone thought you were Starman. After reading the first couple of posts by Starman, I thought he was Morekaos having a bad day.

I really don?t know anything about this backstory.  Anyone knows why YF deleted all of his/her posts and vanished?

Someone who provided useful information about how and where to invest and live in Irvine.
Also someone who spoke about what others weren't willing to speak first.
Was he right? Did you have to believe everything he said?
That's something you should answer.

Burn That Belly said:
Jantoven said:
I really don?t know anything about this backstory.  Anyone knows why YF deleted all of his/her posts and vanished?

Most likely took a sabbatical. Preaching his ideas overseas maybe.

So it was YF reveals too much of his where about. Someone on the forum claimed to know him and unmask all The controversies that YF posted. Hence the nuclear option to hide his identity and constant denials but continued to posts.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by their name on Talkirvine but by the content of their posts.

-Martin Abraham Lincoln King Jr.

Back