IRVINITEEE is a Lennar Employee

<p>We have a definite troll lurking. A huge spate of "feigning enthusiasm" about several Lennar communities, complete with over the top pictures that add nothing to the content of the posts.</p>

<p>Add some fake "I checked out this John Laing property and it was way overpriced" for good measure.</p>

<p>People can't act on AFV, and they aren't much better in forums.</p>

<p>Don't feed the trolls, and take everything that he/she says as if it came from a salesperson.</p>

<p>SCHB</p>

<p>IRVINITEEE: Since you are so high on the homes at the Villages of Columbus, would you care to give us your opinion on Clarendon or Cambridge Lane, or Astoria?</p>

Haha I`m not a Lennar Employee. I only put up pictures and stuff because some people might want to see waht they look like. And dc5rider I have never been to Astoria or Cambridge Lane. But, Clarendon is really nice. My favorite plan at Clarendon is residence 3. But Residence 2 is really good too. It has a yard and a patio.

AND also SCHB i have all the Lennar pictures because on their site they have all the pictures. But, on the William Lyon Homes site the pictures were really small so i didn't put them up.

IRVINITEEE- How long have you been shopping for a residence? When do you close escrow? You say (several times) that you "CAN"T WAIT," but aren't you even a little bit worried about prices continuing to drop?

What is you second choice community if Savannah hadn't worked out? Why?

And how did you find those pictures at those sizes? For example, on the pictures you posted for The Gables, the images you linked to were 500X375, but the only ones I can find on the public website are 350X262.

Just wonderin'

SCHB

Uhm we were looking for about 2 months and we close escrow in April. I'm not worried about dropping prices. We aren't buying our house to go sell it like many people in Irvine do. If Savannah didn't work out we were going to buy a resale home. And uhm to get the big pictures go to <a href="http://www.LennarHomes.com">www.LennarHomes.com</a> and then find the Orange County Neighborhoods and click the virtual tours and then click photos and it shows photos of the communities.

<p>IRVINITEEEE: Since you bought Savannah Residence 2, I assume you were looking for a 2BD/2BA at ~$500K. Why didn't you check out Cambridge Lane - Residence 5 (2BD/2.5BA) at $476K? It's also a little bigger and 2 stories vs. 3 at Savannah. Could it be because it's a Lyon Home???</p>

I honestly can't believe anyone would buy a home in this environment.

Personally for us, we've been waiting it out for the past 2 years and now prices are starting to drop. I'm not going to buy at the first sign of drop especially having waited so long. (Plus renting at Woodbury Place isn't so bad. I get all the commons, park, and benefits without paying the hefty HOA.) Prices need to drop another 15% (that's ontop of the builders already 10-15% this past few weeks), before I'd even consider buying.

IRVINITEEEE: If you work at Lennar, do us a favor, and tell the truth! Don't try to pump us all up! We're all jadded and there's no way you're going to convince any of us that homes are valued at current market prices.

I dont work for Lennar. And dc5rider, we didn't want the Cambridge Lane for 476K because it was a little farther out then we would have liked. It was on Edinger in Tustin and Savannah is in Irvine closer to everything.

<p></p>

<p><em>"I dont work for Lennar. And dc5rider, we didn't want the Cambridge Lane for 476K because it was a little farther out then we would have liked. It was on Edinger in Tustin and Savannah is in Irvine closer to everything.</em> "</p>

<p>They are a mile apart! Come on! And your problem with a Woodbury Laing community was the price, not the location.</p>

<p>Everything you say is expressed in generalities. You get excited (or act excited) about all the same things that the sales agents want someone to get excited about. $10k in flooring!!!!!!!! Who cares? Those kind of discounts are all over the place. And no person that is thinking about spending half a million dollars plus on a residence does so because they are EXCITED about the proximity of a lousy retail center. Retail centers are a dime a dozen in Irvine.</p>

<p>You've even tried mustering some opinions about other builders tracts (when challenged) and there's no substance to any of it.</p>

<p>If you don't work for Lennar, you certainly sell something connected to the Real Estate industry. And I know you'll say "Oh I stay at home and don't work" because that's the unprovable answer that attempts to shut down further questions about what you actually do.</p>

<p>So, I'll ask. What do you do for a living?</p>

<p>SCHB</p>

<p>As for Lennar homes, I truly do not understand the "everything's included" concept. The most fun in buying a new home is picking out the upgrades. While I like Lyon better in other respects, that was a deal breaker for me.</p>

<p>So you didn't consider Cambridge Lane because it's in Columbus Square, YET you visited and considered Lennar properties Meriwether and Cantara (from upper 900s), both in Columbus Square.</p>

i didn't consider Cantara. I can't afford that. And Meriwether we liked but we thought about the hassle of living farther away from Irvine.

I take it back. I think you are a Realtor. Why would you have a need for past floor plans if you weren't trying to use them for your marketing brochures?

Realtor and builder can have access to past track floor plans in a online database. My agent use to print that out for me.

nothing wrong with having floor plans. i love looking at them, and only wish that they were accessible to all the public!

Back