Irvine

[quote author="ABC123" date=1255145503]I know Irvine is a boring place, but no new posts in almost twenty-four hours? What's going on?</blockquote>
I'm studying for the 3rd part of my CPA exam coming up on Saturday at 1pm. I promise I'll post more after my exam. ;)

The action is in the other sections with the exception of those getting a hard-on for the new construction going up in Woodbury.

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA" date=1255145624][quote author="ABC123" date=1255145503]I know Irvine is a boring place, but no new posts in almost twenty-four hours? What's going on?</blockquote>
I'm studying for the 3rd part of my CPA exam coming up on Saturday at 1pm. I promise I'll post more after my exam. ;)</blockquote>

Good luck T-man! I'm sure you'll pass your last two sections on your first try.

[quote author="ABC123" date=1255145503]I know Irvine is a boring place, but no new posts in almost twenty-four hours? What's going on?</blockquote>

The most interesting thing about Irvine is the Irvine Housing Blog. I am afraid the actual environment has infiltrated this cyberspace.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1255171141][quote author="ABC123" date=1255145503]I know Irvine is a boring place, but no new posts in almost twenty-four hours? What's going on?</blockquote>

The most interesting thing about Irvine is the Irvine Housing Blog. I am afraid the actual environment has infiltrated this cyberspace.</blockquote>

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

Wow! These Uni High Students are freakin awesome! These guys are smoother than Kabamodern.

Now I understand why everyone who lives in Irvine wants to send their kids to Uni High.

Watch the whole thing, their breaks are amazing.

[quote author="25inIrvine" date=1255145709]The action is in the other sections with the exception of those getting a hard-on for the new construction going up in Woodbury.</blockquote>

I had no idea that you have a boner everytime you walk past Long Meadow/Vintage/Regal/Jeffrey in Woodbury. More power to you! Whatever floats your boat.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1255173399][quote author="25inIrvine" date=1255145709]The action is in the other sections with the exception of those getting a hard-on for the new construction going up in Woodbury.</blockquote>

I had no idea that you have a boner everytime you walk past Long Meadow/Vintage/Regal/Jeffrey in Woodbury. More power to you! Whatever floats your boat.</blockquote>

I'm quoting this for posterity... panda said boner. Hehehehe

[quote author="graphrix" date=1255175334][quote author="PANDA" date=1255173399][quote author="25inIrvine" date=1255145709]The action is in the other sections with the exception of those getting a hard-on for the new construction going up in Woodbury.</blockquote>

I had no idea that you have a boner everytime you walk past Long Meadow/Vintage/Regal/Jeffrey in Woodbury. More power to you! Whatever floats your boat.</blockquote>

I'm quoting this for posterity... panda said boner. Hehehehe</blockquote>

How about posterity, hey, prosperity isn't a bad thing either. This Panda post just doesn't sound like a Panda post, what has happened to him?

[quote author="tmare" date=1255175452][quote author="graphrix" date=1255175334][quote author="PANDA" date=1255173399][quote author="25inIrvine" date=1255145709]The action is in the other sections with the exception of those getting a hard-on for the new construction going up in Woodbury.</blockquote>

How about posterity, hey, prosperity isn't a bad thing either. This Panda post just doesn't sound like a Panda post, what has happened to him?</blockquote>

I fixed it. I live off of spell check, and it failed me there. Er, me fayuld speel chex.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1255175334][quote author="PANDA" date=1255173399][quote author="25inIrvine" date=1255145709]The action is in the other sections with the exception of those getting a hard-on for the new construction going up in Woodbury.</blockquote>

Mrs. BK was shock by PANDA's decorum. Now I have to hide in the closet to access IHB.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1255171293]Wow! These Uni High Students are freakin awesome! These guys are smoother than Kabamodern.

Now I understand why everyone who lives in Irvine wants to send their kids to Uni High.

Watch the whole thing, their breaks are amazing.</blockquote>

And yet despite their apparent talent for modern dance, they will become doctors, lawyers, and engineers because their parents did not sacrifice <em>everything</em> to have them go to Uni only to "squander" it on them becoming dancers, regardless of their passion and talent for it.

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1255251574][quote author="PANDA" date=1255171293]Wow! These Uni High Students are freakin awesome! These guys are smoother than Kabamodern.

Watch the whole thing, their breaks are amazing.</blockquote>

And yet despite their apparent talent for modern dance, they will become doctors, lawyers, and engineers because their parents did not sacrifice <em>everything</em> to have them go to Uni only to "squander" it on them becoming dancers, regardless of their passion and talent for it.</blockquote>
Neh... they'll rebel and try out for America's Best Dance Crew or America's Got Talent.

College tends to cut the apron strings.

Back