Irvine to vote on proposed interim amphitheater near Great Park

I live in Parasol and got home around 9:30-9:45 and noticed no extra traffic and couldn't hear anything inside my house (and I have the windows open) maybe a little in the garage when I parked but nothing bad.  This is a whole lot of overreaction. 

No way in hell I would let my kids outside with guys wearing T-shirts saying "Suicidal Tendencies". Seriously?!

why not? They're in their 50s and still alive and kicking unlike the people in the ivy league thread. It's a teachable moment to tell your kids that even though you have suicidal tendencies you don't have to act on it. Follow your dreams! I hope Rage Against the Machine will make an appearance at the Great Park.

Burn That Belly said:
IrvineBug22 said:
I live in Parasol and got home around 9:30-9:45 and noticed no extra traffic and couldn't hear anything inside my house (and I have the windows open) maybe a little in the garage when I parked but nothing bad.  This is a whole lot of overreaction.

Different people have different noise tolerances.  i.e. (some folks can be deaf or hearing impaired).

It is already mentioned that the noise traveled as far as to Woodbury. Note the comments on NextDoor.

You are correct but I am not deaf or hearing impaired.....
Do people have their hearing aid turned all the way up? a cup to their ear trying to hear?
Did they hear a faint beat of the music in Woodbury? probably but once again overreaction

IrvineBug22 said:
Burn That Belly said:
IrvineBug22 said:

Different people have different noise tolerances.  i.e. (some folks can be deaf or hearing impaired).

It is already mentioned that the noise traveled as far as to Woodbury. Note the comments on NextDoor.

You are correct but I am not deaf or hearing impaired.....
Do people have their hearing aid turned all the way up? a cup to their ear trying to hear?
Did they hear a faint beat of the music in Woodbury? probably but once again overreaction

I live at Parasol Park too, but I worked at the concert I couldnt tell how the noise level was at the house. However, strangely enough, I do hear disney fireworks noise every night. I dont know if anyone else does.

Back