Irvine Pacific Builder

irvineallmylife

Hi All,

Purchased a  property in Eastwood. I visited the construction site and noticed that some of the connectors were missing or not evenly placed. Had a relative who's more experienced take a look and he pointed out many places where connectors/plates were missing. I sent a report to Sales Team (haven't heard back yet). Anyone else experience this problem? Do they typically fix it? Is this how Irvine Pacific builds their houses?

When you say "connectors" what exactly do you mean?  Is this water, gas, sewage, electrical conduit, data connections, etc.? 

You might be jumping the gun a little bit. If the house is still under construction I'm sure they will get to it whatever connectors you are talking about.

upon9k said:
When you say "connectors" what exactly do you mean?  Is this water, gas, sewage, electrical conduit, data connections, etc.? 

The simpson ties or connectors to ensure stability of build frame during seismic activity. Those pieces are relatively cheap.

irvineallmylife said:
upon9k said:

The simpson ties or connectors to ensure stability of build frame during seismic activity. Those pieces are relatively cheap.

This could get interesting.  Keep us posted.

Back