Irvine made another Top 10 list

I'm sure it's a dumb question but I've seen the acronym too much and haven't figured it out, what's "FCB"?  I'm just a casual TI'er so haven't caught it...

phanpd said:
I'm sure it's a dumb question but I've seen the acronym too much and haven't figured it out, what's "FCB"?  I'm just a casual TI'er so haven't caught it...

See Iho's tagline for a quick glossary.

Definitely not FCB's. You should see how fast people drive in China on crowded streets.

The caption doesn't say that it was based on freeway statistics so I think it's a representation of the average speed on average streets. Being a moderately impatient driver who's always in a hurry (otherwise he wouldn't be driving), I think the slowness is caused by the typical Irvine/OC (the further south the worse) can't-be-polite-enough syndrome - the stop signs where one driver yields to another and another yields back and when one of them finally decided that he/she had been polite enough some woman arrived with her two chihuahuas on a leash so we all yield another round. Nothing wrong with that, of course, since we have all live to hundreds in Irvine and not a care in the world except the well-being of our pets.  I worship the pee-stained patch of greens in front of my house everyday. Thanks for letting your dog stop by.  ::)

Back