Irvine isn't for everyone...

I would just like to tell you to continue posting whatever you feel necessary.

While everyone may not agree with your point of view... that's the core of what I am talking about... we don't have to agree... we just need to accept and take it for what it is. Which is basically what I tell you about Irvine.

Yes... I deleted test's post.

Normally I don't think it's good practice to delete posts and maybe I should have not... but those were the kind of posts that have caused problems in the past.

I apologize for the censorship, test, but you should know better.

Iho, what did test post? I am curious now  :D  Certified irvine addict huh? iho, man.. I am interested to know When you are going to pull the trigger? Patrick recently got married to a valley girl with a 3CWG, and I am getting married to a big Altanta mamma in the summer. When are u planning on getting married?

Panda said:
Iho, what did test post? I am curious now  :D  Certified irvine addict huh? iho, man.. I am interested to know When you are going to pull the trigger? Patrick recently got married to a valley girl with a 3CWG, and I am getting married to a big Altanta mamma in the summer. When are u planning on getting married?

When he meets the right girl, silly.  :)

Panda said:
Iho, what did test post? I am curious now  :D
That's why you have to subscribe to my threads, so you can catch the down low on the email notifications before they go *poof*.
When are u planning on getting married?
<looks to see if spouse is peering over shoulder>
Like IR2 says... when I find "The One". Although... I'm not going to fool myself and think she will be the last, I plan to change homes at least one more time so I can get my kids into a school like Troy (I kid... about Troy that is).

After your kids go off to college, you can go be neighbors with bk although I suggest you "erect" a good privacy fence on the property line.

There was a community made up of people of all races: black, white, brown, etc. and socio economic backgrounds: homeless to multi-millionaire, who lived together in one big happy family.  There was no materialism, no competition, no overworking, and especially no loneliness.  Everybody shared everything with everyone else.  Here is a picture from that happy and diverse place:

Jim_Jones_brochure_of_Peoples_Temple.jpg

Back