Irvine housing blog

meccos12

I just read in another thread that this blog and irvine housing blog were related?  Can anyone give me the cliff's note version of how these blogs were related?

meccos12 said:
I just read in another thread that this blog and irvine housing blog were related?  Can anyone give me the cliff's note version of how these blogs were related?

2006: Irvine Housing Blog created by Zovall

2006/7'ish?: Irvine Housing Blog forums created

Dec. 2009: IHB revamped itself as it assumed its new identity -- "Ideal Home Brokers". The IHB forums closed. TalkIrvine was created by some weirdo... can't remember the name exactly, but I think it rhymed with "Moscow" or "GoGal", no, wait, I think it was "SnowPlow". Anyway, it was created as a new place to continue discussion of a somewhat similar nature.

Early 2012: T.I. changed hands from SnowPlow to Zovall. Which brings us to today, 2015...

SoCal - why did you give up TI? 

Anyone know if OCReader is still around?  I can't access the site but not sure if they changed names or merged with another forum.

OCReader is gone... but the spirit still lives on in South County, Chipotle, Yahoo Fantasy Sports and maybe one of these days a basketball court again.

Back