Irvine Chinese Maternity Hotel

javacly

Few months ago I saw new reporting China maternity hotel in Chino Hills. I am really surprised that they are doing it in Irvine too.
http://www.chineseinla.com/f/page_viewtopic/t_217059.html

For those that does not read chinese, this is the translation:
"No middleman, middleman charges $35000RMB. Call direct to reserve at $120000RMB (~USD20000).
We can recommend Chinese speaking doctor, and your kid will be giving birth at Hoga (should be Hoag) Hospital.
Remember to mention the special offer code "eliminate middleman to enjoy great offers" when you call to inquire.

In case they remove the URL.. I attached the screen shot of link

Attachments

• maternity.JPG
    maternity.JPG
    311.8 KB · Views: 563
isnt this the kind of stuff IHS mentioned a while back? where you could rent a room out to pregnant women?

i may have to drive past 132 Townsend in irvine on my way home tonight, or maybe i should call INS?

This is pretty common for Chinese and Korean.  There is a belief that a woman should not do anything strenuous for 40 days after having a child.  There are similar maternity hotels in Koreatown.

qwerty said:
isnt this the kind of stuff IHS mentioned a while back? where you could rent a room out to pregnant women?

Yeah, he's mentioned it. I've definitely seen some of these ladies out and about, like at South Coast Plaza...5 or 6 foreign-looking pregnant ladies all hanging out together.

H        O        M        E        R said:
Gonna take a stroll tonight to 132 Townsend.  I need a scary looking dude to join me... IHO are you free?
I don't want to scare them into labor.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Hmmmmm, I have a few vacant rooms available.....where do I advertise?  :D

And how are you gonna explain THAT one to your girlfriend when you bring her back to the house?? o_O

I am always looking a few years head into the future. I have been around for a long time to understand the greed factors of human nature. These birth tourism hotels offer classes to teach the expecting mothers and their bf how to take advantage of the free welfare and Medicare offer to the future anchor babies and future US citizens. Chinese mainlanders make me sick and I am sorry that you all have to live among them. There are way more disgusting things that operate behind the well manicured lawn. I will spare all of you from my rants. This operation in Brookfield's Treo at Woodbury is just the tip of a giant iceberg.

June 5 (Bloomberg) -- The latest box-office movie champ in China 'Beijing Meets Seattle' is putting the emerald city on the map for Chinese property investors. The city is cheaper than west coast neighbors Vancouver and San Fransisco, driving Chinese value investors to look at Seattle, which is seeing a recovery in home prices. Steve Engle has more. (Source: Bloomberg)
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/rom-...for-seattle-homes-jO_EiLp0Q_KORs5HMuTNzw.html

'Beijing Meets Seattle' 

Starring Tang Wei (??) of ?Lust, Caution,? the film portrays a young Chinese woman named Jiajia, the materialistic girlfriend of a Chinese tycoon. In a ploy to gain U.S. residency, she comes to Seattle pregnant. She stays at a birthing center, where she meets a handsome doctor, Frank, played by Wu Xiubo (???) , a Chinese immigrant and single dad. Jiajia loses contact with her wealthy boyfriend in China, and eventually Jiajia and Frank fall for each other. Later Jiajia?s boyfriend reappears and takes her back to China, where she can lead a life of comfort and luxury in Beijing. But Jiajia?s feelings for Frank win out and she decides to return to the U.S. to find him.

Wait did I buy a birthing house?  I get a bunch of letters/mail weekly for random chinese people...

Your house is not a birthing house unless I see a bunch of Chinese men squat in front and talk on the cellphone from 1:00am-4:00am with their relatives in China. Your tree in front all of a sudden became extra green.

Here is the living proof that birth tourism do exist in Irvine. A popular 2 hour lunch stop is 99 Ranch Market by Jeffrey where the expecting mothers are dropped off to have lunch and buying snacks to store in their room. All 4 women sitting next to the mirror in Chef Chen are due in about a month. They are my good tenants at Treo. I posted a blurred photo to protect the future American citizens' mother identities. This evening I will be teaching them what they will be entitled to receive such as healthcare, welfare, free infant products, food program, free education and etc. Better build more schools!

image_zps6a271841.jpg

China/USA Visa tourism is getting smarter. No last minute travel plan is allowed and that makes fertility timing difficult. A urine test at custom makes it hard to cheat.  A local Irvine IVF clinic is helping tourists to get pregnant by using the frozen sperm of their boyfriend or husband from their last visit.

irvinehomeshopper said:
China/USA Visa tourism is getting smarter. No last minute travel plan is allowed and that makes fertility timing difficult. A urine test at custom makes it hard to cheat.  A local Irvine IVF clinic is helping tourists to get pregnant by using the frozen sperm of their boyfriend or husband from their last visit.

They make tourists piss in a cup at US Customs? That is not very tourist friendly.

I saw they got new pregnant customers last couple days. And I also emailed the owner of this house but she hasn't replied me yet. Maybe the owner knows what's happening there, or she's one of the investors. BTW, some of them live in Woodbury Lane.

Back