Irvine Blvd - Toll brothers - pre-selling

zen

Hello All,

Did toll brothers started pre-selling ?
Also Any idea about great park blvd constructions? did they started pre-selling ?

Please share if anyone has any updates on these constructions.

Appreciate your help. Thank you.

Does anyone have the floor plans for the 3 proposed models that will make up this community? Also, any idea on how to get on the priority VIP list for this construction?

(Click Here) to view a quick video I made on the Toll Brothers development. If you would like the floor plans PM your email and I can send them over, it is a large file. I also have more information on the development coming below parasol Park
He thinks starting in Low $2M for brand new Toll Brothers 3,500 sq ft house in Irvine? No way, maybe $2.99M if you're lucky.

He thinks starting in Low $2M for brand new Toll Brothers 3,500 sq ft house in Irvine? No way, maybe $2.99M if you're lucky.
It's not unreasonable to think that it will be low to mid $2Ms since it's Great Park and 3 levels. I mean, Shea is selling 3437 sq ft 2 story homes with 5000+ sq ft lots at $3M in Portola Springs.

It's not unreasonable to think that it will be low to mid $2Ms since it's Great Park and 3 levels. I mean, Shea is selling 3437 sq ft 2 story homes with 5000+ sq ft lots at $3M in Portola Springs.
I doubt it, they'll make the models amazing and tout it as a small enclave collection and start it at $2.9M minimum base price. Maybe I'm wrong.

I doubt it, they'll make the models amazing and tout it as a small enclave collection and start it at $2.9M minimum base price. Maybe I'm wrong.
No one is going to pay $2.9M for a 3 story home with tiny lot with 1.7% property tax. Don't forget that GP MR varies with home size, so 3500 sq ft homes come with huge MR, most likely around $15k a year, so that's around $44k property tax a year. Why wouldn't they buy Shea's Cielo Plan 3 instead?

No one is going to pay $2.9M for a 3 story home with tiny lot with 1.7% property tax. Don't forget that GP MR varies with home size, so 3500 sq ft homes come with huge MR, most likely around $15k a year, so that's around $44k property tax a year. Why wouldn't they buy Shea's Cielo Plan 3 instead?
because their priority list is closed?

Let's check back in 18-24 months and see... I'm thinking that no matter the MR/HOA/price or those wretched 3 story floorplans, it it's within the borders of IUSD, anything will sell and at a premium.

The higher the price, the lower the Property Tax %.

A $2.9M home with $15k mello-roos will only be about 1.55% property tax rax rate. Sounds better already.

The higher the price, the lower the Property Tax %.

A $2.9M home with $15k mello-roos will only be about 1.55% property tax rax rate. Sounds better already.
That's true, I guess. That's why I never used a percentage for property tax when including MR.

The most accurate way to describe it is: 1.05% property tax + MR. This is especially true for other communities in Irvine, such as SG, EW, OH, and PS, where the MR is fixed at around $4k, which means the more expensive homes see a much lower accumulative property %, like a $2M home would be paying 1.25% property tax while a $4M home would be paying 1.15% property tax.

The difference between GP vs. other Irvine communities is that GP's MR varies with size of the home, starting at around $7k for the smallest ones. That's almost twice as much as other communities.

That's true, I guess. That's why I never used a percentage for property tax when including MR.

The most accurate way to describe it is: 1.05% property tax + MR. This is especially true for other communities in Irvine, such as SG, EW, OH, and PS, where the MR is fixed at around $4k, which means the more expensive homes see a much lower accumulative property %, like a $2M home would be paying 1.25% property tax while a $4M home would be paying 1.15% property tax.

The difference between GP vs. other Irvine communities is that GP's MR varies with size of the home, starting at around $7k for the smallest ones. That's almost twice as much as other communities.
True. I bought in GP early on and my current Property Tax Rate (with MR) is less than 1% of the assessed value. Such a bargain. :D

From what I heard, Cielo priority list has re-opened. Not really sure why those on priority list dropped out since Cielo is priced more favorably than Azul and Olivewood.
rates have been shooting up and I would argue we might need to increase rates if cpi keeps on coming in hot. Nowhere near decreasing rates. It’s either stay as is or it goes up at this point. So with new construction you have to wait 6+ months for the home to be built assuming no delays to construction.

From what I heard, Cielo priority list has re-opened. Not really sure why those on priority list dropped out since Cielo is priced more favorably than Azul and Olivewood.
I emailed them yesterday they said they are not reopen yet. Not sure if they were telling truth

Back