Irvine Biz Owners - Whats the city tax rate?

I'm looking to relocate my business, and I found some good commercial deals in Irvine, but I dont know what the business tax is. In Anahiem it is $1000 for $6 million of sales, in Santa Ana it is $1500 for $3 million. I heard Irvine is rediculously expensive, and although I live in Irvine, I havent purchased fuel here for about 6 months!

Anyways, I'm thinking, even if I live in Irvine, I can move office to Anaheim to open up the possibility of living in the upper class areas of Diamond Bar, but if I relocated to Irvine, I'm basically locked here for 5-7 more yrs. The "business office" dont seem too friendly, maybe theyre trying to hide the fees until after I do business there for a year :) Thanks :)

momopi, the second link doesnt open.. I saw the annual business license fee, but I dont know the annual tax they charge and they wouldnt give that to me when i asked, lol...

Winex,

Care to share your knowledge?? Its not that I cannot afford it, its that i'm trying to see if the expense is worth my move into Irvine. I spoke with 2 more business dept reps and they are not very helpful.

Basically I am factoring the city fee into my rent so I know the true cost of doing business within Irvine. I'm looking for a 10000 sqft office/whse to rent. Business real estate doesnt differ much in orange county but if irvine doesnt overcharge then I'll be fine. As a business owner, I need to get as much info as possible so I can make a prudent decision.

Before I even file my taxes, I already need to write the California FTB a $6800 fee for my LLC. Then I pay Santa Ana around $1300. Workmans comp and labor in California is MUCH HIGHER than in neighboring states. It would be rediculous if Irvine charges thousands of dollars. I know nothing about real estate investment, but the money I save on cost cutting can pay for a mortgage :)

BuyLowSellHigh, unfortunately the only thing I have to share on this topic with you are bad jokes. Sorry, no knowledge here.

Back