Inmate riot erupts at two barracks within the James A. Musick facility

Mety said:
bones said:
fortune11 said:
Technically that jail is equi distant from both Altair/ GP and the tonier spectrum / quail hill / Laguna Altura areas ? so cant just  ding them for it without equally bringing down the rest . And if I am a prisoner trying to escape where do I run to ? The easily traceable grid of a new development or more hilly areas with trees and hiding spots ?

These scenarios have been discussed previously on other threads. IMHO, you?re more likely to have a home invasion/burglary in an Irvine house from people who don?t live in the area than a jail escapee hiding out in your house.

But Irvine is known for its safest and lowest crime rate. How can that be????

I should have added a smiley face for completeness !
Point i was trying to make was that jail is no better for these other areas than for the great park locations which somehow always seem to have a target on their back on these threads :)

I think sgip s post makes a lot of sense in terms of impact etc

What kind of inmates are in James A. Musick facility, felony or non-felony?

James A. Musick facility has a review of 4.2 (37 Google reviews), so I guess a majority of the inmates enjoy staying there.  >:D

Irvinecommuter said:
Dont forget about the zombies...jail will be important then

Well said . Jail is the ideal setup for defending against a zombie invasion

Have people seen the movie ?bird box? on Netflix . Even better than zombies ...

Leaf said:

James A. Musick facility has a review of 4.2 (37 Google reviews), so I guess a majority of the inmates enjoy staying there.  >:D

You read the reviews for a jail?

Not intended to read the review, but when I searched the facility on Google, reviews popped up.  Can't believe people wrote reviews for a jail.
eyephone said:
Leaf said:

You read the reviews for a jail?

Good Yelp reviews as well:https://www.yelp.com/biz/james-a-musick-facility-irvine

This guy sounds like he knows what he?s talkin? bout:

?As far as the Orange county jails go, this is the most layed back, the good is better and the guards respect you as long as you do the same. Their is hot water coolers brought in each day for coffee, not just the sink. Downside is the phone access, they are only in the yard and it's only once a day at a undetermined time. You get to look out side and see grass in the courtyard which is something that you forget is so nice until your in a cell. Being in Irvine with fresh air, and see the sky is better than Being in the main with the only view being naked men and bars....the food is better here, and the time goes by a lot quicker. Also, this is the place that everything comes in if you know what I mean. That makes things easier too if you have people that can keep your books rich so you can get stuff....?

Sounds like a tust worthy review from an inmate. (Give me a break)

aquabliss said:
Good Yelp reviews as well:https://www.yelp.com/biz/james-a-musick-facility-irvine

?As far as the Orange county jails go, this is the most layed back, the good is better and the guards respect you as long as you do the same. Their is hot water coolers brought in each day for coffee, not just the sink. Downside is the phone access, they are only in the yard and it's only once a day at a undetermined time. You get to look out side and see grass in the courtyard which is something that you forget is so nice until your in a cell. Being in Irvine with fresh air, and see the sky is better than Being in the main with the only view being naked men and bars....the food is better here, and the time goes by a lot quicker. Also, this is the place that everything comes in if you know what I mean. That makes things easier too if you have people that can keep your books rich so you can get stuff....?

I mean seriously if you got locked up, much better to be in Musick than men?s central in Santa Ana...

aquabliss said:

I think this is a legit review. Kinda sounds like YF in a way, but I'm sure it's not him.
So even for jails, Irvine has the premium. Do they charge MR also?

Mety said:
aquabliss said:

I think this is a legit review. Kinda sounds like YF in a way, but I'm sure it's not him.

For clarification purposes: Again we don?t believe the Jail is a positive thing.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
aquabliss said:

For clarification purposes: Again we don?t believe the Jail is a positive thing.

Unless one repents and born again there. I actually do know some people.

eyephone said:
I forgot wasn?t this on YF rate the neighborhood ?spreadsheet??

I think so, but I think he took out with coyotes later since it was not cancer-related.

Mety said:
eyephone said:

I think so, but I think he took out with coyotes later since it was not cancer-related.

Lol

It?s health related if you go hiking or a walk at night.  ;)

Btw do you have a copy of the sheet?

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

Lol

It?s health related if you go hiking or a walk at night.  ;)

Btw do you have a copy of the sheet?

I have archived it somewhere.

As a BR resident, I am working under the premise that any escapees are unlikely to want to fight gravity and will instead run downhill . . . ;)

tentative said:
As a BR resident, I am working under the premise that any escapees are unlikely to want to fight gravity and will instead run downhill . . . ;)

Zombies don't like to fight gravity... convicts always run for the hills. :)

tentative said:

Do you look the other way when you drive pass the jail?  :D

Back