IHB Meetup - Tuesday June 30th 6:00pm-10:30pm at JT Schmid?s at The District (Tustin)

[quote author="caycifish" date=1246582017]Seriously, at the meetup I heard "so, have you met this AZDavid guy?" in conversations about as often as I used to hear "so, have you met Tenmagnet?" AZDavid is the new hawtness, apparently.</blockquote>

Which I think is very bizarre - if true.

[quote author="AZDavidPhx" date=1246583162][quote author="caycifish" date=1246582017]Seriously, at the meetup I heard "so, have you met this AZDavid guy?" in conversations about as often as I used to hear "so, have you met Tenmagnet?" AZDavid is the new hawtness, apparently.</blockquote>

Which I think is very bizarre - if true.</blockquote>
You and Tenmagnet are like the spirits of IHB...you guys exist but no one has ever seen you guys.

[quote author="AZDavidPhx" date=1246599391]Everybody loves a good mystery, I guess.</blockquote>

Are you really a programmer? All this time I figured you were some unemployable bitter worker slogging away in customer service or something.

No offense. ;-)

You really should move out to cali. The job opportunities here are pretty good even now for developers.

[quote author="26w100k+" date=1246599847][quote author="AZDavidPhx" date=1246599391]Everybody loves a good mystery, I guess.</blockquote>

Are you really a programmer? All this time I figured you were some unemployable bitter worker slogging away in customer service or something.

No offense. ;-)

You really should move out to cali. The job opportunities here are pretty good even now for developers.

</blockquote>

None taken.

Funny that you mention that. I am considering leaving Arizona due to the economic conditions in Phoenix. I was hoping to stretch it out until I could complete the Thesis, but that may not be tenable at the moment. I have a friend in Yahoo over at Sunnyvale that says they are going to survive so I may push the resume through him. There have been a few other companies that I have checked out that are coincidentally located in Irvine. Also considering looking around the D.C area.

Which company are you with?

Back