[IHB] Culver Divides

irvinehomeshopper said:
Asians Protecting Investment.

Our equities depend on Amy Chuas of IUSD and TUSD with Irvine addresses.
Do you think we will have an entrance test to check the kid's academic abilities before we let them buy in Irvine? We don't want one random under achiever to score 99.99% and wreck our 100% in Math..

I guess those who score 99 percentile are called under achievers?
Kidding aside, majority of the children in any RTI or Math "achiever" group is filled with Asians. So is orchestra.

Basketball is gonna go big soon for the Asian population if Lin keeps playing like this...
Forget kumon, bball camp it is...

Parent conversation:

Parent 1:  My son got into Cornell!
Parent 2:  My son just scored 38 on Kobe, can dunk, and went to Harvard!

Stereotyping?

Cubic Zirconia said:
Kidding aside, majority of the children in any RTI or Math "achiever" group is filled with Asians. So is orchestra.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Stereotyping?

Cubic Zirconia said:

Not really. Most of the kids in advanced placement are Asians.
Data will back me up on this one. Nothing wrong in it, right?
Random ex: Pioneer Middle School. API 939 for all student. API 979 for Asians.
I am sure if I dig up more schools, it will be the same story.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I knew that already. API score is the inverse ratio of penis sizes. that was just sarcasm for Rkp.

the shoe on the left is the average mexican shoe size and the one the right is the average asian shoe size

url

That is a TI loophole. You can't retract your thanks and 90 seconds to amend a post.
Cubic Zirconia said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
I knew that already. API score is the inverse ratio of penis sizes. that was just sarcasm for Rkp.

ARGH! You added that line after I liked your post. Cheating :)

Would I be stereotyping if I choose to carry more size 8-9s in my Irvine shoe store or should I just just order the same quantity for every size and then let the market decides.

qwerty said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

the shoe on the left is the average mexican shoe size and the one the right is the average asian shoe size

url

To retract a thanks, see the tiny red asterisk next to your name in the thanks. (You must be logged in to see the red mark.) Click it. Follow the steps to remove it. I gave too many accidental thanks on IHB so I made sure this forum had a way to take 'em back.  ;)

irvinehomeshopper said:
That is a TI loophole. You can't retract your thanks and 90 seconds to amend a post.
Cubic Zirconia said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

ARGH! You added that line after I liked your post. Cheating :)

Reactions: rkp
Back