If you could buy any Car...

@peter:

But the H3 with the sliding doors and eco-engine doesn't exist.

And really, if we're talking cars that I could not afford... how about one of those Transformers ones? Heh.
2z3ozns.jpg

EDIT: Found one.

IHO, I've been watching way too much Daytime TV the past six months and recently I saw West Coast Customs, in Corona, Take a new Range Rover, give it a Glass Roof and Lambo style Doors...

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/

I'm sure they could put sliding Doors on a H3!!

112_0903_09l+2010_porsche_panamera+front_three_quart%20%20ers_view.jpg

Cameray, that's what I'm talking about...it looks like a blown-up Carrera on the road...the one I saw was Black...

Pretty awesome looking!!

Ahhh how I miss my 1971 Buick Skylark GS Convertible. Red, white top, white interior.... An absolute chick magnet. Drove it cross country in the mid 1980's. I'm sure someday I'm going to have a 24 year old show up on my front door saying "Hi, I'm from New York. Weren't you there in 1985?"

I'd love the same car, but only with a stock 455 engine and a hood tach. Either that or since I've swelled up a bit over time, a 1964 suicide door Lincoln Continental Convertible. They are priced close to most new cars today - $25-$45k depending on condition.

In 4 more years, I would like to get the BMW 7 series. Although, there are many other expensive vehicles. I have my limitation =)

The definition of contentment is: wanting what you have...

95.jpg

The definition of materialism is: wanting what you don't have... ^_^

2010-bmw-m3.jpg

I am content with my SL after 3 years of ownership. Its been a great car. But when it rains like this, it stays in the building.
Its not a very good Rain Car at all. You need to drive it like grandma or you will get in trouble.

I wonder how that Ferrari 599 is in the rain ? Like I really need to go from 500HP in the SL55 to 600+ HP with the 599.

Must be that midlife crisis thing again. Mr. Scott. "I need more power".

SL55TJ.jpg

If I could buy the real car and not the toy version, I would. And I'll be the best Dad in the world to my little one.
LightiningMcQueen.jpg

lfa_wall_1024_ext5.jpg

The Lexus LF-A

This is, of course, if price were no option. I think this is over $300K. personally, I think its a shame that its only a hair better in some areas than the Nissan GTR, which is under $80K.

If money were of some consideration, then definitely the Nissan GTR. The amount of car you get for the money is absolutely ridiculous.

Back