I witnessed a woman commit grand theft today. At first I wasnt really sure what I was seeing...

GraceOMalley_IHB

I was leaving neiman marcus at lunch time today (I had to return something)

I had just left the store when a woman/girl comes BOOKING out of the store running like a madperson. The kind of running no one does unless something is really wrong. She runs up the aisle where I am parked, and I notice that shes run so hard, and so fast that her pants had fallen down and I can see her bare ass. Which frankly is surreal considering its Newport Beach on a Monday.

I get to my car, notice her run completely out of the parking lot and see her get into a sparkly red toyota camry with no license plate and high profile expensive rims. With an older man driving.

Im on my way back towards work, stop at pei wei to pick up my lunch and just as I am walking in 2 policemen come running out of the restaurant. Which considering the area, Im fairly sure is not a coincidence.

I picked up my lunch, went back to my office and called the store. They put me through to loss prevention where I gave my info. They had the police call me and I ID'ed the woman the car, what she was wearing, and that I could pick her ass out of a lineup because seriously any self respecting woman would stop and pull her damn pants up.

The policeguy starts laughing, says they had her in custody and that I was super observant. Seems security saw the same thing I saw and saw her get into the car.

She stole about 20k of Van Cleef and Arpels jewelery and made a break for it..

Anyhow, Newport PD shows up at my work... and the rest is history. No one died later at a Santa Ana hospital...

This may well be my last post to IHB, which I am truly sorry is ending, if for no other reason than my husband got so much happiness, and information out of.. and because I have met some truly spectacular human beings from... SoCal78, No_Vas, Tmare.. you know who you are.

I know I have rarely been a popular figure but I do hope to keep in touch with you folks in the future. You have my undying respect and admiration.

Good Luck to everyone.

Grace

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259668625]I was leaving neiman marcus at lunch time today (I had to return something)

I had just left the store when a woman/girl comes BOOKING out of the store running like a madperson. The kind of running no one does unless something is really wrong. She runs up the aisle where I am parked, and I notice that shes run so hard, and so fast that her pants had fallen down and I can see her bare ass. </blockquote>

If it hadn't been for those pesky low rise jeans....

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1259669384][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259668625]I was leaving neiman marcus at lunch time today (I had to return something)

I had just left the store when a woman/girl comes BOOKING out of the store running like a madperson. The kind of running no one does unless something is really wrong. She runs up the aisle where I am parked, and I notice that shes run so hard, and so fast that her pants had fallen down and I can see her bare ass. </blockquote>

If it hadn't been for those pesky low rise jeans....</blockquote>

Low rise SKINNY jeans...

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259671043][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1259669384][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259668625]I was leaving neiman marcus at lunch time today (I had to return something)

Low rise SKINNY jeans...</blockquote>
Which is reason number 26 why I don't wear them.

It was good to have you post here as the Yang to BK's Yin (or vice versa)... you guys make a very interesting couple and I hope to one day meet BK's better half.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1259671320][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259671043][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1259669384][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259668625]I was leaving neiman marcus at lunch time today (I had to return something)

It was good to have you post here as the Yang to BK's Yin (or vice versa)... you guys make a very interesting couple and I hope to one day meet BK's better half.</blockquote>

While thats an incredibly kind statement, BK is MY better half so youre better off talking to him... he smarter than I am, calmer than I am, and certainly kinder than I am.

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259671506][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1259671320][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259671043][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1259669384][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259668625]I was leaving neiman marcus at lunch time today (I had to return something)

It was good to have you post here as the Yang to BK's Yin (or vice versa)... you guys make a very interesting couple and I hope to one day meet BK's better half.</blockquote>

While thats an incredibly kind statement, BK is MY better half so youre better off talking to him... he smarter than I am, calmer than I am, and certainly kinder than I am.</blockquote>

I dunno...I think you BOTH serve up a mighty big plate of awesomeness in who you are.

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259671043][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1259669384][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259668625]I was leaving neiman marcus at lunch time today (I had to return something)

This thread is useless without pics...

[quote author="ohnelly" date=1259671735][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259671506][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1259671320][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259671043][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1259669384][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259668625]I was leaving neiman marcus at lunch time today (I had to return something)

While thats an incredibly kind statement, BK is MY better half so youre better off talking to him... he smarter than I am, calmer than I am, and certainly kinder than I am.</blockquote>

I dunno...I think you BOTH serve up a mighty big plate of awesomeness in who you are.</blockquote>

Yeah? Well I love you too, lets have tea at some super girly place where the mens in our lives are ashamed to be a part of it!

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259671932][quote author="ohnelly" date=1259671735][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259671506][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1259671320][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259671043][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1259669384][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1259668625]I was leaving neiman marcus at lunch time today (I had to return something)

I dunno...I think you BOTH serve up a mighty big plate of awesomeness in who you are.</blockquote>

Yeah? Well I love you too, lets have tea at some super girly place where the mens in our lives are ashamed to be a part of it!</blockquote>

I'll join you, but there had better be AC ;-P

Back