Huntington Beach/Fountain Valley Area

homer_simpson

Are there any new developments in these surrounding areas besides: Solana Walk in FV, the sold out Lemongrass and the Pacific Shores in HB?? 

What are some "good" neighborhoods worth checking out in FV or HB?

Looking to pick up another property sometime this year or maybe next.  If not in this area, I am pretty curious about Standard Pacific's development in Columbus Square... anyone have a time frame on when that is projected to be rolling out?

homer_simpson said:
Are there any new developments in these surrounding areas besides: Solana Walk in FV, the sold out Lemongrass and the Pacific Shores in HB?? 

What are some "good" neighborhoods worth checking out in FV or HB?

Looking to pick up another property sometime this year or maybe next.  If not in this area, I am pretty curious about Standard Pacific's development in Columbus Square... anyone have a time frame on when that is projected to be rolling out?

This is my home turf. Most of my life was spent growing up in these two cities, so I know most neighborhoods pretty well.  You're not going to find too much new construction besides Solana Walk.  Are you interested in resale?  What characteristics?  You can PM me if you want.  I consult in exchange for doughnuts.  ;)

homer_simpson said:
I am pretty curious about Standard Pacific's development in Columbus Square... anyone have a time frame on when that is projected to be rolling out?

last i read on this they needed to finish the tustin ranch connector and the roads behind costco then SP would get going on the model homes.  The tustin ranch build out should be done in late spring/early summer.  I have noticed increased construction activity off the warner exit (when heading south on Jambo) with regard to the roads being built out.  so SP could up the models later this year. My guess is early 2014 though.

Back