Huge thanks to USCTrojanCPA!

dliberty

We recently completed the purchase of our new home that USCTrojanCPA has helped us find. He was never pushy and always gave us great and honest advice. It's just great to work with someone who has your best interest at heart, and not just trying to close another sale. He has guided us throughout the entire process - from the initial house hunting to closing and even post-closing. And the cherry on top is the rebate he gave us from his commission - he reached out shorty after closing and came by our house to drop off the check. He even asked to cash it in immediately - now how often do you hear someone say that? :)

Thanks again USCTrojanCPA - it was a pleasure working with you! We will definitely be contacting you for all our real estate needs in the future.

Thank you for the kind words Irvinedreaming.  Like I told you guys, I was ready when you guys were ready....you can't rush a big purchase like a home.  I'm glad that you didn't settle on getting something you guys wouldn't have been happy about with for the longer term.  And nothing makes me happy knowing that my clients who buy homes have equity before they even close on their home.  As for the depositing the check, I can count the number of checks that I write each year on one hand so I don't like to have them outstanding for very long.  :p  I hope you guys enjoy the home for many years to come. 

Ironically I didn't find this forum until after I bought a home in Irvine otherwise I would have asked USCTrojan to be my realtor. I made a few mistakes (in retrospect) buying my home that he would have helped me avoid.

I bought my home four years ago to the month and had USC represent me.  It was a great experience and I still remember one of his best lines "If you change your mind about the home or transaction, let me know and I will pull the rip cord and we can move onto something else you want".  There was never any pressure and he always checked to make sure that we were happy with the home/transaction/process at all times.

In addition, SGIP was our loan guy and he worked in tandem with USC and got the job done perfectly.

During this past Halloween when we were walking around the neighborhood, one of the neighbors who is also a real estate agent mentioned how good of a deal we got when we bought.  It really stuck in her head.  She said we had the best quality of home (upgrades, etc) vs. price ratio of anyone in the neighborhood they could think of in recent memory.

davenlei said:
I bought my home four years ago to the month and had USC represent me.  It was a great experience and I still remember one of his best lines "If you change your mind about the home or transaction, let me know and I will pull the rip cord and we can move onto something else you want".  There was never any pressure and he always checked to make sure that we were happy with the home/transaction/process at all times.

In addition, SGIP was our loan guy and he worked in tandem with USC and got the job done perfectly.

During this past Halloween when we were walking around the neighborhood, one of the neighbors who is also a real estate agent mentioned how good of a deal we got when we bought.  It really stuck in her head.  She said we had the best quality of home (upgrades, etc) vs. price ratio of anyone in the neighborhood they could think of in recent memory.
I can't believe that you still remember that phrase after all these years.  haha  Looking back on the transaction, I think you guys basically bought near the bottom in that tract and had some built in equity after you closed.  I sleep well at night knowing that I did the best job I could for all my clients.  They are first and everything else is second.

USCTrojanCPA said:
davenlei said:

I can't believe that you still remember that phrase after all these years.  haha  Looking back on the transaction, I think you guys basically bought near the bottom in that tract and had some built in equity after you closed.  I sleep well at night knowing that I did the best job I could for all my clients.  They are first and everything else is second.

"I still remember one of his best lines "If you change your mind about the home or transaction, let me know and I will pull the rip cord and we can move onto something else you want".

Imho, sometimes it's better not to jump when the client says jump. I remember some years ago when we were the buyer in a deal, we got so fed up with everything, we told our agent to ""pull the rip cord" as described here. She wouldn't do it... until we had 24 hours to think about it. She told me to call her the next day to see if our thoughts remained the same. Once we gave it some time and regained our strength / reminded ourselves why we went this far to begin with, we realized going through with it was the best choice. I'm glad she did not abort the mission on the spot when I told her to. That came from having decades of experience behind her as she had been through this scenario numerous times with buyers and sellers.

Back