How to read real estate listings...

irvinehomeowner

This was too funny to not share:

http://www.ocreader.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=154&t=1534

Coltrane missed his calling as skit writer for SNL or The Tonight Show.

I'm pretty sure this would be an awesome youtube channel.  Are you volunteering? I'll bring the video camera and cheap sheet to pin on a wall somewhere.    We'll need wardrobe to provide a variety of ridiculous scarves and hats.  And someone to help practice pronouncing the misspelled words.

I think I can pull off Frau and Shatner (I can probably even mix them)... however I have a face for radio... not YouTube.

irvinehomeowner said:
however I have a face for radio... not YouTube.

Youtube is less about the fabulous good looks than regular Tv.  In fact if it looks too polished I think its a downside.

We also need to get a realtor (I wonder where we can find one!?) to sneak in and we can get footage of people pantomining being unable to breath when they see the breathtaking views (show that bit during that voice over). 

It would be awesome.  Now that I have had my awesome idea I need to find someone else who wants to do all the work and give me a cut of any internet dollars they make (For reference there is a southpark episode where the kids think they can get rich by having a hit youtube video, sot hey make one then go to the office of the internet and ask for their check and get several million internet dollars, which are not real money at all).

Back